Hes About To Be Dead ..

*DANIEL'S P.O.V.*

Since Kimberly didn't want to be alone , I decided to take her in Chase on the mission with me and the guys . I don't think she knows that , we're going to kill Shawn . But I hate to do this ,but shouldn't anything that's mines , so I have to handle him the right way .

Once we pulled up to my friends Jacobi's house , he came outside with a duffle bag full of guns . With my nigga's Taylor, Gemini , Fred , Jerald , and rock came outside behind him . They all hop in the back of the truck , as I pull off going to to Shawn's house .

-

Once we pull up to Shawn's house , I see Kimberly look at my terrified . I think she knew what was gonna happen now . Fred got the guns ready . As I look at Kimberly who was frustrated with me.

Kimberly: Daniel .. I know your not going to.

Daniel: Yeah I am , Kim and I don't have time to argue with you over this .

I grabbed a gun as we were headed out the car , I feel Kimberly pulling me back .

Kimberly : DANIEL STOP PLEASE ..!

Daniel : get the fuck off me Kim .

I get out of her grip as we walk to his house we brake in making the alarm go off . Fred and Taylor go grab Shawn . As me and everyone else waits outside . Once they bring Shawn outside In front of my sigh I look at him laughing . As I can hear Kim screaming in the bad , bagging on the car window .

I couldn't speak to him , or hear what he had to say ... He knew what he did , and he knew what was going to happen .

My friends were yelling for me to do it . I was so nervous , but I knew it was only fair.

I cock my gun back and I shot him 3 times in the chest . If can't believe i shot him . But I did .

I dropped my gun on the ground . Everyone was telling me to Come on . But I couldn't .

I just stood there looking at his dead body . I blocked out all of the sounds , of people telling me to hurry and run .

All I could hear was , my gun drop . And the sounds of Chase , screaming daddy .

-

I finally made it home , as I sat on the edge of the bed staring at the wall . I hear Kimberly inside of chases room trying to calm him down . But he couldn't call down , he just scream and crying yelling daddy .

I just shot a man 3 times .