Kimberly Are You Okay ..?

** SHAWNS P.O.V.**

I made my way to Kim's, house finding her on the floor passed out . I called the ambulance . So we've been sitting I the hospital for 5 days , in Kim still hasn't woke up.

I grab Kim's hand kissing it , as I stroke her hair lightly . As I feel her fingers move slightly in her palm of my hand , I smile looking at Kim.

Shawn : KIM ARE YOU AWAKE ...

Kimberly : Shawn quit yelling ..

Shawn: ugh I missed you ..?

Kimberly : Shawn why are you really here..?

Shawn : for you ..?

Kimberly : Shawn it's over , now please leave..?

Shawn : I saved your life..!

Kimberly: I WANTED TO BE DEAD.. OKAY SHAWN ..? You MADE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL ..LEAVING ME ALONE WITH A CHILD ..! Leaving me for .. BEYONCÉ , SHES NOT CARRYING YOUR CHILD I AM..!

Shawn : We'll. about that ... Kimberly you know how she told you she wasn't sure if she was pregnant of not ..? We'll come to find out .. She pregnant ..

Kim gets up out of the bed, grabbing her clothes , walking to the restroom changing out of the Night dress. Once she's done she throws her hair in a high bun , and grabs her purses in walks out the door .

Shawn : wait Kim where are you going

..?

Kimberly : -Laughs-

Shawn , you think I'm going to sit around and wait around for you to play childish games ... I'm going to start a new life ..you think I'm going to sit around and wait for you to make up for mind ..? Nah I'm tired of waiting .. I keeping my head up high and my middle fingers HIGHER.. Bye Shawn..

-

That was the last time I saw Kim and my saw in 2 years straight . I ended up staying with bey , and moving on from .i have. Beautiful baby girl now her name is blue ivy, we call her Ivy for short .And me and bey decided since me and Kim have son together ..and we are kinda like family .. We decided to take the kids to Hawaii .. Since they are brother in sister..

Beyoncé : are you sure she won't try to start drama with me and my child.

Shawn : No she won't . It's a family trip just please just pack your bags . We have to be at the airport in a hour .

Beyoncé : fine . But if she threatens me or my child , I'm leaving .

Shawn : EVERYTHING Isn't about , and blue ivy .!

Beyoncé : I'm just going to go pack my bags..

-

They head out to the airport to met Kim.