There at hawaii ..!

**BEYONCÉ'S P.O.V.**

We land in Hawaii , as I look over noticing , Jay and K. Laying sleep together. So we were about to board off the plane.so I grab my purse , and Blue . And we waited till Kim and Jay woke up .

Once we got off the plane , we went to go get are bags . Once we got are bags . We went outside waking towards the rental car.

- Kimberly , walks away ,getting into the rental car with Chase -

-

They reach the hotel as , bey and Shawn and Blue ivy share a room . And k. And Chase share a room . We all walk to are rooms ,unpacking .

Shawn's call K. To tell her to get ready , cause were all going to the beach .

I get dressed. I'm a bright yellow bikini . And I dress Blue ivy into a bright yellow one piece . As I put on my coach shades , and Luis Vuitton sandals we walk to the the beach with towels and ivy's toys , while waiting on everyone else to appear .

A/N: HEY GUYS THIS WILL BE MY LAST UPDATE , INTILL JANUARY THE 28th I NEED TO MAKE MORE CHAPTERS. I HAVING THIS BREAK BECAUSE, I WANT TO MAKE A LOT OF CHAPTERS THEN UNDATED IT FOR YOU GUYS . SO I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

I SHOULD HAVE 20 CHAPTER MADE BY JANUARY 28th . AND I NEED 10 COMMENTS , THEN ILL POST ALL OF THE CHAPTERS .

THESE CHAPTERS INVOLVE : Kim moving on from Jay , BEYONCÉ'S BIG SECRET .. AND something about blue ivy ..

So I need 10+ comments FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE , And 10+ votes .. Then I'll post 20 long chapters on January 28th ...

SOO BYE GUYS .. ILL UPDATE IN JANUARY 28th 😄😃😀😊😊☺️😔😍😘😘😗😙😜😝😛😳😁

Can't raise a man (K.Michelle,Jay-Z,Beyonce)EDITINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें