How Dare you..?

* KIMBERLY'S P.O.V.*

It's been 3 months since I talked to Shawn or bey . But Daniel and I are now official dating . He is my soul mate . He treats me and my son like royalty . And that's why I love him .

We'll yesterday I got a call from Shawn telling me that , he wants a DNA test on Chase . His own son . Which hurts me the most , because I was so faithful to Shawn . And now since beys dumb ass is jealous . He wants a DNA test on our son ..?!

Me Daniel and Chase got ready to go to the clinic . It real didn't matter , because Chase doesn't call Shawn daddy . He calls Daniel daddy . Daniel has been there more for Chase then his own father has.

-

* AT THE CLINIC *

Once we arrived in the clinic , we sat down my Shawn and bey . I sat close to Daniel , just Incase ,anything popped off . The called chase and Shawn back , and they Both got there mouth swabbed . Once they got finished we sat in the waiting room for the results . As Chase ran around , I'm played .

Chase: Mwommy ..!

Kimberly : yes baby ?

Chase : watch thwis ..!

-he jumps up in down-

Me and Daniel laughed at him

Chase : Dwaddy ..?

Daniel and Shawn : yes ..?

Shawn looks at Daniel like he's crazy , and stands up . Because Shawn doesn't like Daniel .

Shawn : Your not his father

Daniel : I'm not his father ,.? Your right Im not his father . Cause if I was his father , I wouldn't have been stupid enough to drag my 2 year old son in a DNA center to be tested to see if he was my son or not , andBut I've been more a father then you have ..!

Shawn: you've got a lot of nerve , to play the father role around here . I'm his father.!

-Kim stands up grabbing Chase , and hold Daniels hand -

Kim: Your his father ..? Maybe if you didn't listen to that dumb bitch over there , we wouldn't be here ..!

One of the nurses come out , breaking up the fight .

Nurse : Ma'am we will send the results to your house . Because your interrupting are customer service .

Kimberly :-Pushes nurse -

Move bitch .

- Kim pulls her hair into a messy bun , then grabs bey by her hair , and starts swinging on her .-

-Kim pulls bey on the floor , as she starts hitting bey harder. She gets ontop of beys and starts banging her head on the ground -

- bey face starts bleeding as she hits beys harder . And Daniel pulls K. Off bey -

Daniel : Kimberly calm down ..

- he grabs K . And Chases hand and walks them to there 2014 mustang and they pull off -

-

At Home .

Daniel : K. I'll be right back , you'll be fine alone ..?

Kimberly : yeah . I'll be fine .just come home soon .

Daniel : okay baby .

- Smiles and kisses Kim -

-