What is wrong ..?

*DANIEL'S P.O.V.*

When I came home from work , Kim was acting very weird . And she looked beat up . I hated seeing Kim like this , but I couldn't fix the problem , unless she told me what wrong . And I hated when Kim kept stuff from me . Because she knows I'm short tempered , and I will snap if anyone or anybody touched Kim or Chase .

After dinner , I went up stairs to see Kim crying . I walk over to her placing my arms around her , kissing her neck telling her she was safe with me . I didn't know why she was crying but I knew she was hurt . So as me being a good boyfriend . I cradled her .

Daniel: Baby what is wrong ..?

Kimberly: It is nothing .. I'm just a little upset ..

Daniel: Kim you know-

Kimberly: dammit Daniel .. I'm fine ..!

I notice Kim gets a text message . As she looks at it , her body expression changes , to like she scared . I look at her weird .

Daniel: Uh Kim what's wrong ..?

Kimberly:nothing .. I have to met up with Shawn .. He wants to talk ..

Daniel : a You met up with the guy , that made you son run away ..? Are you kidding me Kim , your not going anywhere ..

Kimberly: Daniel , I'm not playing games .. I have to go or else ..

Daniel: Or else what ..?

Kimberly: Nothing .. Im just going ..

Daniel: Since you want to go,with him then GO .. WHAT ARE YALL SLEEPING TOGETHER AGAIN ..! Cause if you are you better tell me now ..! I bet you are sleeping with him again you whore .. I'm fed up with you leaving me for him ..! When I treated you like a QUEEN ..!

* I say as I grab Kim's clothes throwing them , and breaking house items , and throwing her shoes *

Kimberly: D-D-Daniel please stop .. I'm sorry ..

I knew she knew , that I had losted my temper .. And I knew that she was scared .. Because Kim only studies when she's truly scared ..

I look over a Kim , she's in the Conner , picking up her clothes . As she wipes her tears away , as she shakes .

I look over at her .. What did I just do ..?

I walk over to Kim , picking her up . I kiss her , as I walk her to the bed . I lay her down , and I lay down next to her . As I wrap my arms around her kissing her forehead . Telling her that I'm sorry . But she can't stop shaking . She just sits there and cries .

Daniel : Kim I'm so sorry baby .. I didn't mean it .. I just very upset .. I'm so sorry .. I just don't wanna Lose you to Shawn ..

Kimberly:....

I knew what would make her feel better ...

I go under Neath the sheets , as I unbutton her pants sliding down her panties .. I slide my tounge in ..as she arched her back grabbing the sheets , moaning my name .

Kimberly : D-D-Daniel ..

I smile as I slide , my penis into her . Making deep long stokes ..

Kimberly: Uhh .. Daniel ..

Daniel: what's my name ..

Kimberly: ....

I got faster pumping harder , going deeper as she screams , grabbing the sheets ..

Kimberly:D-D-DADDY.. !

I smirk ..-

Some people say ... We just had sex that night ....

But no we didn't ...

We made love ..

DID YOU GUY ENJOY THE CH. VOTE /COMMENT/AND FOLLOW ME ..!

Check out my new chris brown book .. I will upload it SOON