Your Leaving Me Again ..?

**KIMBERLY'S P.O.V.**

I called Shawn about 15 times , and there was still no answer . He told me he was meting up with Bey ,to talk really fast in leave . but it feels like it's been hours , since he came back . I wonder what happened or what he's doing.i hope he doesn't leave me and Chase again for bey . I hate when Shawn leaves us , it hurts me more then ever .

I decided to call Shawn's again .

* Beyoncé answers this time *

Beyoncé : hello....

Kimberly: where's Shawn ..?

Beyoncé : He's in the restroom ..

Kimberly : oh .. We'll bey it's been a while since we've talked I was wondering maybe if we should met up at My house ,tomorrow at 1:00 to talk over things.

Beyoncé : Sure..

Kimberly : We'll bye , and can you tell Shawn to come home , I really miss him.

Beyoncé : sure . Bye ..

-

A hour later Shawn arrives home .

Kimberly: Shawn I really missed you .!

Shawn: me and bey losted track of time ..

Kimberly : oh .. We'll since your here now ..

- she smiles , placing her arms around his neck kissing him-

Shawn : - he pushes Kim away -

Kim , I really don't want to do this tonight ,,

Kimberly : but you never turn me down ..? What did I ever do so wrong , am I not good enough ..? Or is it just you miss bey..!

Shawn: you KNOW it's nothing like that..!

Kimberly : no that's EXCATLY what it is .. I can't believe this , Shawn if you miss her .. Just leave .. It's not like you never left me and Chase before .. We've been doing fine with. Out you ..

Shawn : fine .. I think we need a break , your to clingy anyways ..!

Kimberly : I shouldn't have to be if my boyfriend would just stay faithful ..!

- Kim walks up stairs to her room , slamming the door-

- Kim whispers to her self -

" I just can't do this "

-

-Shawn walks up stairs to grab his things -

-Shawn knocks on the door , walking in -

Kimberly : So your really leaving me for her again .?

Shawn: Kimberly , your beautiful , and I will still come over to hang with you and we will go on family vacations , and I'll still care for Chase .. But I just belong , with Beyoncé .

Kimberly : Shawn why do you keep hurting me I love you ..?

Shawn: I think me and bey belong together.

Kimberly : Shawn just leave ... Please .

Shawn : but-

Kimberly : leave I'll bring you your things later .

Shawn: - walks out the room , going down stairs grabbing his car keys . Going to his car. Leaving-

- Kimberly lays on her bed , trying not to cry , she needed someone to talk to to so she called bey -

Kimberly: bey I don't think , I can wait till tomorrow .. I need to talk to you now . It's about you and Shawn ..

Bey: I'll be over in 10 ..

-

What do you think is going to happen next guys ..? Read the next chapter to find out..!