You Did WHAT ...?

** BEYONCÉ P.O.V.**
I was on my way to Kimberly's house . And I made a huge mistake , because I ended up sleeping with Shawn . Because I wanted him to get me pregnant . Because I wanted him to be my first , but instead he knocked up my " so called best friend " . I know if I'm pregnant , it will hurt Kim so much . Because the only reason I wanted to get pregnant was to get back at her for sleeping with Shawn , and for having his baby .

So I make it to Kimberly's front door , and I knock on it quickly , as she opens the door. I smile as she invites me in , we sit on her couch , as we start talking .

Kimberly : bey , I'm sorry for sleeping with Shawn . I didn't mean for it to turn out like this , I know how it feels to be cheated on . Because if you got pregnant by Shawn I would probably be hurt also.

Beyoncé : we'll Kim .. I don't know how to put this .. But when Shawn came over this morning , me and him slept together.
Kimberly: you did what ..?!

Beyoncé : I'm sorry ..! I only did it because I wanted to get pregnant by him , so I could get back at you . For sleeping with him.

Kimberly : - Looks at me , then points at the door -
GET OUT ..,
Beyoncé : Wait ...? What..? I said I was sorry ..?
Kimberly : get the fuck out ..!
- grabs bey , hitting her-
Beyoncé : STOP KIM IM SORRY ..
- she pushes Kim off of her , walking out the house , fixing herself -

Kim mumbles " how could I be so dumb ..?"
Kim walks to the refrigerator , grabbing two bottles of whiskey . While sitting on the couch . She swallows them down fast .

" W-Why doesn't he love me" Kim spatted out , as she slurs her words.
She walks to her restroom , with a half of bottle of whiskey in her hand .as she reaches in her Cabinet , pulling out some pain reliever pills . As she puts the whole bottle in her mouth in chugs it down with some whiskey .

" T-This should make me l-look like b-Beyoncé's fake a-ass.." Kim chuckles
" i-is my ass not fat e-enough ..? " Kim whispers
- She starts taking off her clothes -
"I don't feel good , I think I should call s-Shawn"
*Phone call*
Kimberly : Shawn I-I don't feel w-We'll ..
Shawn : Kim ..? What's wrong .... Have you been drinking ..?
Kimberly : n-no ..
Shawn: Kim..?... Kim .?
Kimberly :w-what .?
- Kim falls on the floor , as she drop her phone in the. Bottle of whiskey ,as Shawn hears the bottle break . So so he starts screaming Kim's name but there was no answer . Kim had stop breathing-
Shawn : KIM ... KIM .., KIMBERLY ..? Oh my god , my sons there alone ..!
-