Revenge Era Vampire! Gerard x Reader

A/n: guys guys guys... be hyped because its the first update! Like officially!
It's all fluff so far because ITS TOO ADORABLE OKAY?! Any way I hope you enjoy it now in with the fluffing adorable chapter!
0-//-0//0-//-0//0-//0-//-0//0-//-0

I walked into my boyfriends house after work, I had a shitty job (which caused me to be away from the house a lot) and a shitty day at work and all I really wanted to do was sit and sleep.

"Gee I'm home!" I yelled and I soon heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

I was soon greeted with a pair of lips on mine and a force causing me stumble back, and be pinned against the wall by Gerard.

"Hi sugar." He said, giving me a giant bear hug, his head resting in the crook of my neck.

"Hey Geebear." I replied patting his slightly greasy, raven hair.

"You're stressed aren't you?" He said letting go and looking at me and I nodded.

"Work is shitty, people were shitty, my boss was in a 'fuck you, I'm a greedy asshat who needs everything done PERFECTLY' mood and there is already Christmas music in the shops! I mean it's November for Pete's sake!" I ranted while walking over to the couch and sitting down.

"Sounds horrible. How about I put on F/m, get a whole bunch of blankets, the whole candy basket and cuddles. How does that sound?" He said and I just nodded.

"I'm going to get into something more comfortable than this uniform." I said, having to encourage myself to just take a step forward so I could be lazy on the couch. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a tank top and threw them on. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and grabbed my charger so I could plug my phone in.

I walked back into the living room and sat down next to Gerard, who was already wrapped in blankets and watching the film on the screen. He threw some of the blankets on me and I curled up next to him.

~time skip to around middle of the movie~

I heard Gerard sniffle and I looked up at him to see his tear stained cheeks.

"Geebear what wrong." I asked, readjusting myself so I could see him properly.

"What am I going to do without you?" He asked. "I don't age, though you will and you grow old and die, I can't deal with that loss...." He said, and honestly, I've already thought about it, I knew what I needed to do.

"Turn me into a vampire then, I'd rather spend forever with you, then to not have you at all." I said scooting closer and wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"But it'll hurt you, it hurts because pretty much all of your blood is being drained from your body, plus you won't be human any more, you'll be turning yourself into a blood-craving human who can't eat normally. Y-" He said.

"I don't care. We could live normally, with a few dietary changes of course." I cut him off.

"Are you sure?" He asked hesitant. (a/n alien)

"I've never been so sure of anything in my life." I replied with a nod.

"When?"

"Sometime this week."

"That early sugar?"

"Yeah, unless you aren't ready for me to be turned into a vampire so I can live forever with you." I said.

"I can't wait." He replied kissing the top of my head.

I snuggled into him, slowly drifting off to the dark ibis called sleep.

A/n That's the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed it even though it's pretty short. I'm still getting into the swing of OneShots because I've never written them before.

I'll take any requests, gay ships, personalized OneShots, whatever the case may be, I'm open to all of them!

That's it for today and I'll maybe see you later Bye!