Babygirl (Mikey x Reader)

A/n i came up with this by looking at a vv old bridge/ arch thing on the highway. It has a shit load of graffiti and one of the things that it says is 'I love you Babygirl' and i instantly thought of Mikey so here it is. Enjoy loves.
----------------

~Your POV~

From: Mikes <3
Hey babygirl, you still up?

I smiled when I got the text, quickly typing my reply:

To: Mikes <3
Yeah babe, why?

From: Mikes <3
Can you meet me outside in 10? I wanna show you something

To: Mikes <3
Yeah! I'll see you then

From: Mikes <3
Okay doll

I excitedly threw my phone down and bounced to my closet, I threw on a pair of skinny jeans and one of Mikey's hoodies. I laced up my high tops then made sure my door was locked before I grabbed my phone and hopped out of the window, making sure to land softly on the roof of the garage. The wind blew my hair gently to the side as i balanced on the roof, making sure to make as least noise as possible, as to not alert my parents that i was leaving the house.

"Over here!" I heard a whisper in the darkness, I jumped off of the roof in that direction only to feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Hi," I giggled and hugged my boyfriend Mikey, he planted a kiss on my nose and fucking smiled.

"Holy shit you smiled!" I cheered, before being shushed with a finger against my lips.

"I'm trying something new," he shrugged and grabbed my hand, "now I have to show you something."

I nodded and we walked in a comfortable silence to the edge of my fenced in yard, I hopped over first, Mikey following close behind then grabbing my hand again.

He started to direct us towards the old abandoned train station, a common place for graffiti and druggies. I laid my head on Mikey's shoulder, sighing in contentment at the moment. Mikey wrapped his arm securely around my waist, pulling us closer together. I smiled and started to toy with his blond locks, that were sitting messily on the side of his head. He had his thick black rimmed glasses perched on his slim, pale nose.

We reached an arch way and stopped, Mikey pointed up to the top and smiled.

"Follow my finger baby," I did as directed and smiled, gasping at the art art newly placed on the arch.

"Mikes! Oh my lord it's amazing! You didn't have to do that!" I said looking up to his smirking face.

"I wanted to show everyone in the town how you were mine, I thought making something we both loved would be the best thing," Mikey shrugged and looked at me.

"Well you did a damn good job for 'not being the artist in the family'" I said hitting his arm playfully. Mikey chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Gee's actually going to college for art though, I don't even know if I'm gonna make it to college," Mikey replied. I smiled lovingly at him and kissed him on the lips. Standing on my toes to wrap my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him as we kissed in the moon light.

-------------
Its a very awkward ending i know.
3 things:

1) here is a basic run down of the art Mikey  made

I used an app so it sorta sucks

2) it was danger days era Mikey if you couldn't tell

3) there will be smut in the next chapter. You've been warned.

Also sorry it's short, I'm off my writing game for some reason and its weird i just dont have any motivation for anything.