Fuck you flowers pt.2

A/n: Part two of the last one~

I ran a hand through my h/c h/l hair, smiling in the mirror at my appearance.

I was in a a black jumper, that had a semi transparent skirt on the outside, I grabbed a red flannel and my black leather bag, I walked to my bed and slipped on a pair of f/c Doc Martins, that would give me a tad extra height to compare with Mikey's tall stature.

I hear a knock at my door and I make sure I have everything. Keys, chapstick, phone, portable charger, ID, then I walk towards the door.

"You look amazing," Mikey smiles looking me up and down, he does so nervously and I smirk.

"Not to bad yourself," I hit his chest, we ended up talking to each other all night and I felt like I had known him forever, my boots made a ca-lunk as they hit the pavement, clearly marking my way, I grabbed Mikey's arm so he would move faster, my hand 'accidentally' slipped into his.

"It's just down the road! You move to slow!" I whine and pull on his arm, my hair bouncing as I move.

We made it to Connie's in what felt like an hour, both of us ate in godly fast because the food is orgasmic, then we left, walking to Mikey's car so we could deliver the fuck you flowers to the guys.

"So I've wrapped them in a tissue paper, designed by yours truly, that keeps in the smell, but the spines can get through it easily, any questions?" I smile grabbing the bouquet from the table, it was wrapped in a towel for handling purposes. Mikey shook his head smirking and he waved to me to go to his car. I nodded and locked up shop before heading out with him to Pittsburgh.

Mikey pulled up to the venue and parked, I could hear music in the distance and squeals of adolescent girls. I quietly giggled to myself. We started to trek our way to the back of the venue, Mikey and I were met by security, he nodded and let us pass, Mikey grabbing my hand and pulling me along.

I'm surrounded by huge tour buses, I feel much smaller compared to them. Mikey gets yelled a few hellos and he waves back, then, we're at the MCR bus.

"Open the door assholes," Mikey says and I laugh, a man with fluffy, curly brown hair unlocks the door and lets Mikey in.

"Frank and Gee are out, I didn't ask questions because lord knows what they get up to and I don't wanna know, and is this Y/n?" The man spoke quickly but is very articulate, I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, uh, Y/n, this is Ray, he's the only non asshole on this bus sometimes."

"Rad, so, where are we putting these flowers?" I ask, Ray motions towards the table and I blush, setting them down and stuffing the towel in my bag. Mikey scribbles something on a tag then wraps them back up. I wrapped the Carrion separately.

"Okay so Mikey explained this plan to me, but will the flower stench stay for a while?" Ray says sitting down in the booth across from me.

"No, it'll be around for an hour at most," I smile, Ray sighs happily and leans back into the seat.

"Hey Y/n, wanna go to the bunk room and play Mario?" Mikey says out of the blue, Ray winks at me and I blush, wanting to hit him on the shoulder.

"Sure," I shrug and he helps me up. As I enter the bunk room I see clothes scattered everywhere, deodorant and the few miscellaneous condoms. I laugh and kick my way through the crap on the floor. Mikey hops onto the very top bunk and smirks at me, then takes off his shoes.

"Damnit you had to get the top bunk, I'm fucking short dude," I roll my eyes and hoist myself up, I kick my legs and my boots fall off.

I hear the door open and three different voices eco through the bus. Mikey pulls me in swiftly and I land on top of him, my arms at his sides and his around my waist. He closes the curtain and wraps us up in a blanket.

"Shhh," he said pressing a finger so my lips, I lick his finger and lay my head on his chest.

"Flowers? Why the fuck? Pete get over here they're for you too," a muffled voice gasps and lets out a string of curses.

"Oh look how pretty, wait why is this one wrapped up sti- oH GOD," I hear a chorus of gags as the flowers fall to the floor. I muffle my giggles with my hand as I hear footsteps clambering towards the bunks.

Mikey starts to take his shirt off and I look at him confused, he puts the shirt over my head and pushes me to the other side of the bed.

"Act like your sleeping, I'd rather be taunted about an affair with you than with Pete Wentz," Mikey fixes the blanket again like we've been sleeping in it for a while, I hand him some lotion and he smeared it on the side of the bed. I curled into his chest and closed my eyes, Mikey lazily threw his arm around my waist and rested his head on top of mine. The heat was comforting and canceled out the cramped space.

"Mikey what did you-," I hear a shrill, staged scream and I jump slightly. Rays voice is the first to appear, he starts laughing uncontrollably, then two other voices join the chorus of disappointed mumbled voices.

"Would you guys shut the hell up, she's trying to sleep," Mikey groaned and put on his best sleepy voice, I wiggled around and mumbled an incoherent 'Mikey' and snuggled closer to him. The voices become hushed and I only hear one, I'm assuming he is Gerard, only because the voice doesn't seem like he cares in a friend way.

"Mikey, we're leaving in two days and we can't take her with us, she has a life and I'm assuming that it's not music, but if she's willing to drop it all for you then she can come," Gerard sighs.

"Gee," I guessed correct, "I understand your concern because  you're my brother, but I really, really, really like this one I'll make it work out I promise, just let me work it out with her later."

I couldn't tell if he was serious or if he was acting, or if it was sincere, but the thought of either one made my heart race.

"I trust you Mikes, don't get her pregnant either, you can't pay for a child."

I felt Mikey move and Gerard let out an 'ow', I can only assume that Mikey punched him. Mikey closed the curtains then rolled over to face me. I let out a small yawn and looked up at him, my hands were against his bare chest and I flushed red.

"Little sleepy huh? You can sleep you know, it is a bunk for a reason," Mikey teased, I hit him on the shoulder and rolled my eyes.

"I have one question though, about what you said when you were talking to Gee- do you actually feel that way?" I look at him hopefully, all he can do is nod, I smile and lay my head on his chest.

"Good, cause I don't plan on leaving."