Hospital (Gerard imagine pt 2

A/n I'm alive! I've just been procrastinating and listing to Hamilton non-stop.
Any way here you go! There will probably be a lot of updates because my family is going to Kentucky for a few days (I'm being forced).

~your POV~

I walked into the hospital and walked up to the front desk.

"Hi I'm here for a Gerard Way?" I said/asked because I didn't know if they used a fake name or not.

"I don't see one, sorry hun." The lady said.

"Oh, try Gerald Arther." I said knowing that's what they usually used. (A/n that was hard to write)

"Room 327, third floor."

"Thank you!" I called and rushed towards the elevator. I clicked the '3' and I started to go up.

The doors opened and I stepped out, 320, 321, 323, 324, 325, 326 then finally 327.

I knocked then walked in.

"Hey Y/n." Gerard said as I walked in.

"Hi Gee, how ya feeling?" I asked sitting on the edge of his bed and grabbing his hand.

"Great other than the fact that there's so many damn needles in the room and one in my arm." He said and I giggled.

"I thought you would say something like that."

Then Frank walked in.

"Hi y/n." He said and I waved.

"So Frank, what happened, Ray said it was because of one of your stunts again." I said laughing, I wasn't mad because he gets way to into playing guitar on stage.

"I may have hit him with my guitar, it's a blur." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"It's fine Frank, but, you need to be more careful, I mean, you hit him off the stage and he was knocked out." I said.

"Yeahhhhhh I never learn, he's alive though so that's something." He laughed nervously.

"Like I said it's fine I'm just glad Gee's okay." I said leaning back into Gerard's grasp and cuddling with him.
------------------------------------

A/n I tried 🌈