One Night Part 2

Y/N :
As I woke up, I saw my head was still in Bella's lap and I was snuggled next to Kylie and Gigi. Everyone was asleep and I got up and covered them with a blanket. As I walked out of the room, everything came back to me. She had chosen Jordan over me. I guess I wasn't good enough for her.
    I decided to go buy them some lunch and I went out the door. I went to a little shop and ordered the girls some lunch. Soon I headed outside and when I got home only, Gigi was awake watching tv.
" I brought you three lunch and yes I brought you a burger with fries."

"Thanks Y/N, but what are you planning to do tonight?"

"I.. I don't know. Why?"

"Well now you have something to do. You are coming with Bella, Kylie and me to drink."
  "I..I don't know Gigi. I don't want to go out."
   "Come on, it'll be fun. Besides it will take your mind off of her and you'll be treating yourself."
  "Fine but I don't really have a choice do I, Gigi?" I ask already knowing the answer.
   "Nope anyway go take a shower and I'll go get the other two up."
  I just get up go into my room and into the bathroom. As I take my shower, my mind takes me back to yesterday. Was there anything I could have done? Was there a chance,this wouldn't happen had I just brushed it off?
I step out the shower and into my fresh clothes.

 Was there anything I could have done? Was there a chance,this wouldn't happen had I just brushed it off?  I step out the shower and into my fresh clothes

   My knuckles are still bandaged up but it won't matter because soon I'll be forgetting the pain. When I head downstairs, I see Bella,Kylie and Gigi eating and talking intensely. I have an idea, it's about the party in 3 hours.
  "You girls ready to go to your houses?"
"Give us 30 minutes, Y/N. We just woke up." Kylie says while smiling.
"Love you too " is my response while slightly smiling. It's been hard to smile when my heart has been shattered and when I thought I had it all.
As I lay on my couch thinking about Kendall, I drift off to sleep once again but with Kendall in my dreams.
Later :
   "Wake up!" is all I hear in my ear and I get up and see the girls are ready. "Well lets go Y/N" Kylie says to me.
They climb into my Range Rover and immediately start talking about what they want to do at the party and what not.
  "Y/n come pick us up after Kylie finishes dressing and all that." Gigi tells me while I'm pull up to their house. They get out and Kylie moves up to the passenger seat.
"How did you three even find me and know what happened?"I ask Kylie.
  "Well I saw the photos on twitter, and
I tried calling you.When you didn't answer, I called Gigi who also saw the story as well as Bella. When we couldn't reach you, we thought of the one place you'd be and that was the beach house.Now it's your turn. What happened exactly with you and Kendall?"
As soon as she said her name, my heart felt a sting of pain.
I sigh while pulling up to her driveway.
"Can I tell you inside?" I say while looking everywhere but her.
"Alright, but you are not avoiding the question." She says and goes inside with me right behind her.
She sits down and looks at me expectantly.
" I was waiting for her at 7:00 since she should have been home. I went on twitter and saw pictures of her all over Jordan. As I headed downstairs, the door opened and I confronted her about it. She yelled at me and said she was tired of me so I ran up.. upstairs grabbed some clothes and I drove to the beach house." I said while fiddling with my hands.
  Kylie gave me a hug and looked at me," Y/N, this is not your fault. Stop beating yourself over it. This is Kendall's fault and she shouldn't have been twerking on him when she had you. You reacted what any normal person would have reacted. But tonight let's forget about her and treat you."
"Okay but only tonight." I reply and she rolls her eyes while smirking almost saying as if. She walks away and after a good 20 minutes I go on snapchat and see Kylie's post of me sleeping on the couch with the caption Sweet Dreams Brother💤💤. I smile a bit and I see Kylie looking over my shoulder.
  "Well let's go, Y/N" she whines.
"Alright, text Gigi or Bella that we're on our way." I reply while grabbing my keys and heading out the door. She soon follows with her phone in her hand, and soon we're pulling up to Gigi's driveway. I leave my car there and get in their driver's car. They quickly hop in and start talking about their boy trouble. When I hear them, I feel a sting of pain but I zone them out and look out the window. As soon as we get their the paparazzi are clicking away.

 I follow close by but I approach them when I see a guy about to touch Bella

I follow close by but I approach them when I see a guy about to touch Bella. I smack his hand away and put my arms around Kylie and Bella while Gigi keeps walking ahead but all I hear is the questions. Y/N are you and Kendall still dating? Are you with Kylie now? Are you with Bella or Gigi?" Have you broken up with Kendall?
  As I finally get inside, Bella looks at me and says," Was that really necessary Y/N?"
  I just reply with," Of course it's necessary, his hand was way to close for my liking." She rolls her eyes with a smile while Kylie and Gigi are laughing at my comment. We get to our table and the girls are talking so I ask, "Do you girls, want anything to drink?"
I am given an order of 2 shots of vodka for Gigi and 2 martinis for Kylie and Bella. I order what they want and a margarita, a Bloody Mary  and a shot of vodka for me. I finally get my order and bring it back to the table. They immediately get their drinks and start taking pictures. I zone out and start drinking my margarita when I'm pulled in for a picture. Gigi and Bella kiss my cheek for a picture that Kylie takes and then they take a picture with all of us.
  I just roll my eyes at them while smiling. The girls already on their Instagram posting their picture. I grab my other drink and start drinking it. I then down more shots. An hour passes and I feel dizzy and sleepy. Kylie looks at my empty glasses and asks," Wait how much did you have Y/N?"
"Uh liiike 6 or 7. Maybeee 9." I reply. She laughs and says,"That's enough for you."Something else catches my attention, and I see Kendall and Jordan Clarkson come in. I immediately feel my heart shatter even more almost as if the breakup was starting again. I immediately excuse my self and head to the bathroom. Somehow my body stumbles it's way in there and I splash water on my face, mostly waking me up more. I go to the bar and order a water. While I'm waiting, someone approaches me and I look next to me and see Jordan.
He looks at me and grins. "So how does it feel that in the end I was able to win her heart? She chose me over you even though you guys had a longer relationship. Guess she never truly loved you." He says while laughing.
Something inside me snaps and I throw a punch hitting him square in the jaw. He then throws a jab that hits my lip and busts it. I'm about to throw another punch when Kendall intervenes by yelling ," Stop it, Y/N! Please!" As soon as she yelled that I lowered my fists and stared at her sorrowfully before walking back to the table.
  As I approached the table, the girls came up to me and Gigi asks, "What happened Y/N?"  while Bella went to get some ice and Kylie called her driver.  "I... I threw a punch at Jordan which hit him then he hit me back. As I was about to throw another punch, Ke..Kend... she stops me from throwing another punch." I explain and Bella finally comes with the ice while gently putting it on my lip while I flinch when it touches me. Kylie finally comes back and looks at me while saying," I'm sorry, Y/N."  It seems like she must have seen them.  I just numbly sigh and shake my head. The driver gets here and I go behind the girls while covering up my face. All I hear is "Y/N are you dating Kylie? Why are you leaving without Kendall? Are you and Kendall no longer dating?" I hop in right behind them and turn to the girls. "Don't say your sorry because it's not your fault. You guys didn't know she was going to be there and thank you for everything. I love you guys." I say while giving each of them a kiss on the check. They seem to relax more with my mini speech. Gigi falls asleep on my shoulder and I gaze out the window while thinking "What if ?"

  As promised, Part Two of  One Night. So I might post Part 3 on Thursday or Friday. If I have time I'll post a different imagine tomorrow. Also give me ideas that you want to see. I want to post things you guys want to read.