Meant To Be?

Y/N P.O.V:
  Ring Ring Ring
   I groggily pick up the phone and say,"Hellooo who is -yawn- this?"
  "Y/N, it's me sleepyhead. I wanted to ask you if you would drive me to the mall with some friends. Since you already have your license, so pretty please?"
  I knew I couldn't say no. "Fine but you have to buy me food there Kenny." I say while smiling.
  "Yes, I'll get you food,whatever. Pick me up in an hour.Bye" She says and she hangs up.
I sigh and start getting dressed. I could never say no to her.
I still remember the day we met.
Little 6 year old me had found the courage to talk to the neighbors kids. I had always seen them wherever.
"Hi I'm Y/N. Wanna play tag or something?"
"I'm Kendall and sure."
  We started playing together everyday from that day.I would always be following her in her little schemes and I couldn't say no to her.
   I was everywhere with Kendall. As we grew older, Kendall turned into my best friend and I her's.
I finished putting on my shirt,(ignore the camera)

and went to look for my car keys. I finally found them in the couch and went into my Range Rover. A gift from my parents because I passed my drivers license which I had never expected.
Soon I found myself in front of Kendall's house. I smiled and went to knock on Kendall's door.
"Oh hey Y/N, come in Kendall's getting ready" Khloe says to me while hugging me.
"Oh okay" I hug her back and sit on the couch.
"Sooo, are you guys finally going on a date?" She asks while raising her eyebrow at me.
"Uh no, I'm taking her to the mall with some friends and I'm guessing I'm going to be the mule to carry bags." I say while laughing.
"Oh okay but when are you going to tell her about your little crush?" She says while looking at me.
"What!? What crush?!" I say while looking everywhere but her and I feel my face turn red.
"Ohh please, it's so obvious yet the only person it's not obvious to is Kendall." She says while laughing at my reaction.
"Hey what are you guys talking about?" Kendall says coming down the stairs.
"Oh we were talking about Y/N and how he has-"
"I'm going to have to carry bags." I interrupt Khloe.
"Oh yeah, you'll carry my bags right Y/N? Pleassse?"Kendall says while smiling.
  "Uh sure" I say and Khloe looks at me while smirking.
  "Anyways,bye Khloe" Kendall says and hugs her.
  "Bye Khlomoney" I hug her and she whispers," You are so whipped."
  My face turns red at her comment and I follow Kendall outside in my car.
She turns in the radio and starts singing loudly with me laughing at her.
Finally we arrive to the mall and Kendall runs when she sees Gigi and Bella.
"Gigi,Bella!!" She screams while hugging them.
Soon they are in their own little world and start conversing with one another.
I sigh and sit down and wait for them to finish their shopping for one store.
"Uh hi, I just wanted to talk to you. You seemed bored" a girl says while coming up to me.
She had blonde hair and blue eyes and she says,"I'm Rachel." She reaches out her hand for me to shake and I do and say, "hi I'm Y/N"

Kendall's P.O.V
    As I turn around to ask Gigi should I buy this purse, in the corner of my eye I see some girl talking to Y/N. They were just laughing and talking as if they were  long lost friends.

  "Hey,why are you scowling?" Bella asks and Gigi points towards Y/N and the stupid redhead.(Nothing against redheads) "Oh never mind" Bella says and I face her.

"What do you mean never mind?" I say while looking her in the eyes.

"I mean look at you Kenny. You obviously like Y/N. Don't try to deny it because I've seen the way you look at him." Gigi says interrupting Bella.

  I feel my whole face heat up and I say,"I don't have a crush on him!"

  "Please Kenny! You can't deny it. You are getting jealous over some girl talking to Y/N" Bella says.

   I just sigh knowing they are right and when I look back at Y/N, the girl is sitting on his lap. Y/N looks uncomfortable and his eyes catches my eyes.

  His eyes plead for help and I walk over.
  "Heyyy Babe. Who's this?" I ask while kissing Y/N's cheek and glaring at the girl.

  "Oh Kenny meet Rachael" he says and I reply,"Oh so nice to meet you."
  "Nice to meet you too well I have to go" she says and gets up. She hugs and whispers in his ear,"call me."

  "Thanks for that" Y/N says "I still can't believe you acted as my girlfriend."

  In my head I think well it wasn't that hard but I tell him," No problem"

3 hours Later

   Finally Y/N has dropped of Gigi and Bella and we head over to his house.

  "What do you want to do?" He asks me while taking off his shoes. He then takes off his shirt and I can't stop staring. I bite my lip and I quickly look away feeling my face go red.

  "Let's watch a movie" I say and he puts on a movie. He lays down on his couch when I lay down next to him and lean my head on his shoulder.

  Soon I find myself looking into his 
Y/C/E (Y/C/E =Your Color of Eyes)
and we both lean in to .....

You guys will have to wait for the next part of this chapter😈. But the next part will be a smut🙈. I will tell in the chapter when the smut starts.