Insecure

As Kendall has her head in my lap, she scrolls through Instagram while I watch a rerun of Y/F/S (Your Favorite T.V Show).

"Y/N, can I ask you something?" Kendall says turning off her phone and looking at me.

"Whatever you want, Ken." I say while turning of the t.v.

"Do you think I'm pretty?"Kendall asks while now sitting on my lap.

"No, I don't."I ask and see her eyes start to water.

"You're not pretty, you're gorgeous.  I love you with all my heart so why are you asking me these questions?"I ask seeing she's avoiding my eyes.

"Ken" I said gently cupping her face and looking at those eyes that always captivate me.

"What's wrong, Ken?"I say as I wipe away the tear that running down the side of her face.

"I.. I, why are you with me, Y/N? You could do so much better then me?" Kendall says sobbing into my chest.

"Ken, babe look at me." I said while cupping her face in both my hands and her staring into my eyes as I do the same.

"First of all, never say that again. I am the luckiest man/women in the world. Do you know why? Because I am dating the most gorgeous women that ever walked the earth. I love you so much and don't you ever forget that. You are always on my mind 24/7. Sometimes I lay awake at night, thinking how did I get so lucky.Now where did all these absurd questions come from?" Y/N asks while still holding her.

"Its just all the comments on your page saying I'm not good enough for you and.." With that I pull her into a kiss.

I pulled away from the kiss and hug her waist.

"Ken, what do those people know? They don't know the sweet, gorgeous girl that stole my heart. They don't know that you are there for me when I need someone." I say while looking at her reaction.

As I'm looking at her, she suddenly kisses me. Kendall leaned in more and grabbed my neck. She hugged my neck and I deepened the kiss, pouring all of my emotions through this one kiss. She pressed her lips against me harder.

"I love you with all my heart. I promise you that there is no doubt you are the love of my life. When have I ever broken my promises?" I say while holding her in my arms and her finally start to relax.

"Never" She says while looking at me.

"Exactly, so don't worry. My heart belongs to you." I say as I see her start to close her eyes while cuddling into me.

The next imagine is coming soon!