Love Story

Inspired by Little Mix's "Secret Love Song" which takes place at the Met Gala
----------------------------------------------
"Y/N, over here! What are you wearing?" Paparazzi yell and I yell back,"Chanel!"

Suddenly the flashes stop and head to a different person. A genuine smile appears as I walk back down to see her. I help her out and the flashes start once again.

A best friend was all the media thought. Nothing more and nothing less but that couldn't be further from the truth.

"Kendall over here! What are you wearing? Y/N, Kendall look to the left, please?" The paparazzi yelled once more and I continued to move along helping her as we whisper and laugh in each other's ears only telling secrets that we both keep.

We finally entered and made it to our friends. Our conversation causing the table to laugh and as we talked,she was whisked away.

When you hold me in the street
And you kiss me on the dance floor
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't it be like that?
'Cause I'm yours

I watch as I stand at a distance. My heart clenching as I see her dancing with him. Our friends knowingly look at me and I close my eyes not wanting to see the faces of pity.

We keep behind closed doors
Every time I see you, I die a little more
Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls

She excuses herself to go to the bathroom and I walk in following her. I lock the door and I'm pushed against the door as she hungrily kisses me.

It'll never be enough

As we pull away for air, she rests her head on my chest and places my hand on her chest as she places her other hand on my chest. I can feel the rapid beating of her heart and I smile down at her as I know she can feel the rapid beating of mine. I kiss her forehead and she gives me one last kiss before exiting. I smile sadly and as I walk back, I see him touching her in places that should only be for me. She notices me and immediately walks toward me

It's obvious you're meant for me
Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly
Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep
But I'll never show it on my face

I walk away. My face never changing and keeping it's composure as I walk back. She was my soulmate but we couldn't reveal this.

But we know this.
We got a love that is homeless

  I felt her hand on my shoulder before she pulls me around. "I'm sorry. But only a bit longer and this will be over. I promise" she says before giving me a peck on the lips.

Why can't you hold me in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that?
'Cause I'm yours

"I know but I just wish we could be like that in public and have nothing stopping us from showing our love" I say and I pull away to head to the bar. I order a strong vodka and sit down as I slowly sip my sorrow away as I watch the two dance.

[Jason Derulo:]
When you're with him, do you call his name
Like you do when you're with me? Does it feel the same?
Would you leave if I was ready to settle down
Or would you play it safe and stay?

All these thoughts of run through my mind as I see a fake smile that I know too well from years of being with her.Yet I know that our love is like a drug to me, that will never make me flee.

Girl, you know this.
We got a love that is hopeless

Why can't you hold me in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that?
'Cause I'm yours

And nobody knows I'm in love with someone's baby
I don't wanna hide us away
Tell the world about the love we're making
I'm living for that day
Someday

I would wait a million years for her and until then we were a hidden secret. It hurt me but I would do it a million times over to just be with her.

Why can't I hold you in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish that we could be like that
Why can't we be like that?
'Cause I'm yours, I'm yours

Oh, why can't you hold me in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't it be like that?
'Cause I'm yours

Why can't I say that I'm in love?
I wanna shout it from the rooftop
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that?
'Cause I'm yours

I looked from a balcony as they danced and she put on a smile. A smile that I knew was not real. I read her like an open book and I could spot a fake smile from her a mile away.

Why can't we be like that?
Wish we could be like that

One lone tear slipping down my cheek and a walk without interruptions led me back to the table.

And a fake smile masking my emotions,laid on my face for the night. Until at home, where she was mine and only mine.

So this might be the last time I post for a while because I have to really focus on my finals. I will be back when I finish my finals or whenever I have time. For any imagines that were requested, I am working on them and if I finish them when I have free time, I will publish them.Also I want to say how horrible,the event that took place at Manchester was. I pray for those who were in the explosion and sadly passed away. I pray for their family and those who are still recovering. It's so sad that this happened after a concert that was supposed to be joyful and create memories.

Love Each Other

-M