Will You?

"Y/N, come on! Your appointment is in an hour" I say as I shake him.

"But Kennny,I don't want to go. You know I don't like the dentist. Last time he pricked my lip instead of my tooth and then my lip went numb" He whines while under the covers. (This actually happened to me and my lip swelled up)

"Well you have a different dentist today" I say hoping he'll come out. He pops his head out the covers and he asks,"Are you coming with me?"

"Yes, and I'm staying with you. All my shoots were postponed, remember?" I say before I pull off the covers.

"Give me a kiss and I'll get up" he says proudly and I smile before leaning in. I quickly feel his lips on mine and I already know he has a smirk on his face.

I pull away and laugh as I see his pout form. "You said a kiss, now go get up" I said while giggling at his face.

  "Fine but only for you" Y/N days before running into the closet. I sigh while smiling and head downstairs. I grabbed his keys and jean jacket before having kisses peppering my face.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" He says and I smile back before replying, " Not gonna work this time, Y/L/N" causing him to sigh and start walking to the door.

  I lock the door and hop into my Range Rover before my phone starts ringing. I pick up and see Kylie smiling.

"Hey Ky" I say as I hand the phone to Y/N. He immediately says, "Kylie tell Kendall that I don't need to go to the dentist, that it'll blow away soon enough."

"Wait is the appointment today? I wanted to go but I have some stuff to do today" She says sadly causing Y/N to sarcastically say, "I feel the love Ky."

"Love you too, Y/N. Well since I can't be there, can you record him afterwards?" She asks excitedly.

"Khloe's 3 steps ahead of you. She hooked up a camera to the dashboard,so I'm guessing you'll be seeing the footage soon enough" I say glancing at
Y/N as he groans.

"I love how I'm your family's entertainment" he says sarcastically before slumping in his seat pouting while holding the phone.

"Well we have to go Ky. I'm pulling up to the dentist" I say before pulling into the private parking area.

"Good luck Y/N. Love you both and I'll be waiting to see the video" She says before hanging up.

"You know, you have to do this babe"I tell Y/N as he hands me the phone while pouting.

  "I know, I know but it doesn't mean I have to be happy about it" he says as we exit the car.

"Hey, look at me. You'll be fine and I'll be right there next to you after the surgery" I calmly tell him, holding his hand and giving him a light peck on the lips.

  "I love you" Y/N says with a smile and I smile back before saying, " I love you, too."

We enter the building and head to the receptionist. She looks up before saying, "Oh Mr. Y/L/N, you can step in. Dr. Angelo will be with you in a couple minutes."

  Y/N gives me a pleading look, before I ask, "Can I step in until the operation begins?"

"Go ahead, I'll let Dr.Angelo know" She responds before another nurse leads us to a room with a bed and all of the equipment ready to go. She turns on a machine and gets Y/N hooked up to monitor his heart beat before leaving. As his resting heart beat appears on the screen, I see the number slowly rise.