Valentine's Day

As the light hit my face, I scrunched up my face and opened my eyes to see Kendall hugging my waist. I kiss her forehead and her mouth forms a smile.

I turn to look at the clock to see it say 8:30 am. I smiled and turned back to Kendall.

I started to stare at her face. I saw her freckles and smiled since that was one of the things I loved.

"You know it's rude to stare." Kendall said opening her eyes and I look at the hazel eyes that I love.

"I wasn't staring. I was romantically gazing." I said while pressing my lips to hers and her doing the same. I pulled back and said,"Go take a shower, babe. I'll go cook us some food." I said while she nodded and hopped out of bed.

As soon as I heard the door lock, I jumped out of bed and rushed downstairs. I found the chef finishing up breakfast.

"Mr.Y/L/N, breakfast is ready. I'll be going now. And good luck." He said and I quickly replied,"Thank you, also I told you to call me Y/N. But thank you once again and here is your tip." I hand him $100 since I paid for him coming here earlier.

"Mr.Y/L/N this is too much. I just-" He starts off before I interrupt saying,"Call me, Y/N and we're even."

"Thank you Y/N." He says and walks out the door to where my driver would take him to his home. I then rushed outside to place the food and the coffee outside.

I scan over the decorations and head back upstairs. I change into a red shirt with black sweats knowing she would change into a hoodie or some sweats.

As she comes out, I smile as she just wears one of my hoodies.

"What? What are you up too?" Kendall says going up to me and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Oh you'll see. But first put on this blindfold." I say as she huffs and turns around for me to put on the blindfold. As I secure it around her eyes, she says,"How am I going down the stairs?"

"Oh that's easy, I'll carry you." I said while picking her up in my arms making her yelp.

"Can I take the blindfold off yet?" She asks as I head down the flight of stairs.

"No Kenny, it's a surprise." I say and she puts her head in the crook of my neck. I then feel her start to kiss my neck.

"Tease" I mutter loud enough that she hears and giggles. I finally walk into the kitchen and go outside. I set her down and say,"Count to 5 and open your eyes."

5

4

3

2

1

  I unwrap her blindfold and I hear her gasp. She covers her mouth with her hands and starts crying.

"Kenny, what's wrong?" I ask her and hold her wiping away her tears.

"Nothing, its perfect. It's everything a girl could ask for." She says while hugging me.

"Well I have to treat my princess, the way she deserves to be treated, like royalty." I said while smiling and lightly kissing her.

She smiles and pulls me over as she goes to look at the decorations:

"Of course, I'll be your valentine's, babe

"Of course, I'll be your valentine's, babe." She says while holding my hand to go to the table.

As we finish breakfast, I say," I have two more surprises, Ken."

"Y/N, you didn't have to." Kendall says getting up.

"I didn't but I wanted to. Since you were bothering me about wanting a big teddy bear I bought you it." I said showing her the bear in the garage. She quickly gets up to hug the bear, and I smile at her reaction.

"Now the last part" I go inside the bathroom and bring out a small cage.

"Well you were bothering me about a special companion and I got you this little fella." I finish saying and Kendall is right there playing with the little husky.

" I finish saying and Kendall is right there playing with the little husky

"Happy Valentine's Day Princess, I love you."I say as she gets up to give me a kiss with the dog in her arms.

"I love you too, now go outside in the driveway." She said while I tried to figure out what she was going to do.

"No, Ken. You didn't have to." I say as I run up to the red mustang car.

"I didn't have to but I wanted to" She says mimicking me.

"I'll take it out for a ride later but first I'm going to spend Valentine's Day with the love of my life." As I say that I wrap my arms around her lower waist and she wraps her arms around my neck.

As we both lean to kiss, the little husky jumped on top of Kendall almost knocking over had I not been holding her waist.

"So what are you going to name him?" I ask her as she bends down to pick him up in her arms.

"I'm going to name him,D/N (Dog's name)" She says and he licks her cheek as if he agreed with the name.

"Let's go inside. I just want to relax with my two boys." Kendall says pulling me along with D/N jumping out her arms and following her.

Happy Late Valentines Day! Sorry this is a day late but thank you guys for 13.6 K!!! I'm always happy to see the number of people reading my book since I never thought it would get this big!

Also leave any requests in the comments! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!💗