A Couple of Words Part 2

Y/N:
   As we were approaching the house, I was deciding on what to do. Should I wake her up or take her in her house? She looked so peaceful when sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up.When we arrived, I opened the door first and got her inside and after looking through all her rooms, I found her bedroom.
   So I set her to bed and went downstairs. I decided to stay after all I can't just leave her there without no answer on how she got there.
  I checked my phone and it was 3:50 pm and I decided to make us something to eat. As I was looking through her fridge, I hear some noises but thought that might be Kenny or something else. When I look up,I see Khloe with a pot approaching me.
  I quickly put up my hands and say,"drop the pan, crazy lady. I'm a friend of Kendall's."
  She then says,"How can I trust you? Kenny never mentioned anyone coming over. Now get on the floor unless you want to feel this pot!"
  I sigh and get on the ground. I'm laying down on the for a good 5 minutes until I hear someone else say,"Heyy Khloe, Kendall where are you guys?." She then enters the kitchen to see Khloe standing over me with a pot.
"Who is that on the floor?" Kylie asks "And why do you have that pot?"
   "I don't know who he is. For all I know he could be a robber." She replies.
  "Khloe what are you doing?!" I hear a familiar voice say and I turn my head to look at her.
  Kendall rushes over to me and helps me up from the floor.
"I thought you left Y/N." she says
"Well I didn't want to leave you here when you fell asleep in the car." I reply back.
"Now what where you doing, Khloe?" She asks.
"I thought he was a robber or someone crazy who broke into your house.So I told him to lay on the ground." She replies while looking everywhere but her.
"And you listened to her?" She looks back at me.
"Well to be fair, she threatened me with a pot and I prefer to not be hit on the head or anywhere else with a pot."
I reply back.
"I think I'll go now that you have your sisters here." I say.
"No! Uh stay and we can know more about you." Kylie says all of a sudden.
"Are you sure? I don't want to be intruding on anything?" I say looking cautiously.
  "No,it's fine really. Also that way you won't just see me as the crazy lady who is Kenny's sister." Khloe says while smiling.
"Well alright, is that fine with you Kenny?" I say.
"Of course,it's fine. After all you did help me." She says.
As we are talking in the living room, Kenny and Khloe go and get something and Kylie quickly turns back to me and says,"okay I'm going to help you right now. Kenny has a crush on you and I can see that you have one on her. You guys are way to oblivious about one another. So do something."
As Kendall walks in, she says,"why are you laughing Kylie?"
"Oh just something, Y/N said." She says while resting her head in my shoulder.
Kendall furrows her eyebrows and sits across us with her arms crossed.She stays quiet the entire time until Khloe comes back.
"Well I have to leave, so bye Kenny and Y/N.Once again, I'm sorry about the pot thing. Kylie, are you coming?" Khloe says.
"Yea sure.Bye Kendall and Y/N." She winks at me and kisses my cheek while saying "good luck"in my ear.
"So what do you want to do now?" I ask her.
She's silent and just angrily looks at me. "What did I do Kenny?" I ask her.
"Nothing, it's nothing." She says waving me off.
"I should go and it's getting late." I say.
"No don't go yet please." She says begging me and I know I can't refuse her.
"Well alright, only if you tell me what's wrong. Ever since Kylie was here, you've been like this." I say.
"Can I do something to show you why" she says.
I nod my head and she kisses me. At first I don't kiss back and she pulls away.
"I'm sorry Y/N. I shouldn't -" I kiss her back and I say "I love you, I just was afraid of losing you as a friend."
"Y/N, I love you too. I just didn't want to lose you as a friend and I was becoming jealous of how you and Kylie were becoming close."
I kissed her forehead and said,"You'll never lose me Kenny. I love you too much to lose you."

So I'm sorry that I forgot to publish this yesterday, I fell asleep because I've been tired from studying for my Mid-terms.
I could turn this into a smut if enough people say they want to but I need people to tell me. I want to put stories that people want to read so tell me in the comments and I'll get a better understanding of what people want.Also thank you for all the support, and I honestly mean that so thank you for reading this.