A Couple Of Words

This was a requested imagine but I changed a detail to make it make sense so enjoy!

Y/N:
As I came back from hell, excuse me I meant highschool, I went on my phone only to see that one of my celebrity crushes had made it on vogue magazine. I wanted to congratulate her even if she wouldn't actually see it. So I posted a comment on her

Even if you won't actually see this, congrats @KendallJenner for another cover on Vogue magazine

Even if you won't actually see this, congrats @KendallJenner for another cover on Vogue magazine. You are a very talented, amazing and beautiful model so once again congrats!

After I posted it, I didn't think much of it and went skateboarding with some of my friends.

Kendall:
As I was laying on my couch, texting Gigi,I recieved a notification from Instagram. Usually I would ignore them, but for some reason I checked it out and it was a message from a fan.
Even if you won't actually see this, congrats @KendallJenner for another cover on Vogue magazine. You are a very talented, amazing and beautiful model so once again congrats!
I smiled and decide to look at his Instagram account. When I looked at his Instagram I didn't expect to see this:

 When I looked at his Instagram I didn't expect to see this:

@y/ig thank you. It's fans like you that make my day just a bit brighter and you are not so bad looking either.
Something about him was intriguing and I wanted to know more about him.

Y/N :
As I was returning home from skateboarding, I saw Kendall had replied to my comment and I was honestly shocked. I didn't think she would actually see or even reply to my comment.
I then decided to d.m her and thank her for replying to my comment.
Hey, it's Y/N and I just wanted to thank you for replying to my comment. You really are a beautiful model and I know you'll be on plenty more of magazines.

Kendall:
As I was about to meet Kylie for dinner, I received another notification from from Instagram. I knew I was secretly hoping it would be the same boy again.
When I checked it was and he had dm:
Hey, it's Y/N and I just wanted to thank you for replying to my comment. You really are a beautiful model and I know you'll be on plenty more of magazines
I smiled and was going to respond when I saw we had finally arrived.
I stepped out,covered my face and walked into the restaurant as quick as I could.
"Hey Kendall, what's got you so happy?" Kylie asks as I approach her table.
"What do you mean?" I ask while looking at the menu.
"Well,you have this glow to you and you are smiling more." She says while looking at me curiously.
"Well, there's this fan that commented on a picture so I responded and I looked at his account. Something about him intrigues me." I say while smiling as I think about him.
"Let me see a picture of him." She says and I open up his account and show her a picture of him:

" She says and I open up his account and show her a picture of him:

"Well, no wonder you're interested" she says while smirking at me.
  I then remembered he had d.m me and I was going to write back.
  "Kylie, help me out. I don't know what to write back to his d.m message." I say while sighing.
  "Let me see what he wrote." She says and I hand her the phone. I see her eyes scan over the words when she starts typing something. I try to grab back my phone but it's too late, she already sent it.
  I look at my phone and read," It's no big deal but thanks for the compliment😉. So tell me a little bit about yourself, you seem interesting and I want to get to know you better.
  I look up at Kylie and see she's smirking at me and we continue our meal with her bothering me about the Y/N.

Y/N:
  As I'm laying in bed, I'm checking my Instagram when I see Kendall wrote back to me.
  I read her message and a smile is plastered on to my face. I write: Sure, and a beautiful compliment for a beautiful woman😊. So my name is Y/F/N and I'm 18 finishing up senior year. My birthday is on Y/B and I love the beach. I told you somethings so now your turn.
I checked it over and sent it and went to sleep.

Kendall:
I read over his comment. I smiled and wrote back: Well, I'm 5'10 and I love to raid my sister's closets. I LOVE pizza🍕🍕. My favorite color is purple and well what else do you want to know?
I was happy with my answer and sent it and went to sleep.

  8 Months Later

     Y/N:

  So Kendall and I turned out to have lots of things in common and we started talking more and more. I would have love to meet her but my schedule was always so busy. But finally I was finishing up school within a week. I knew I was falling for her and even though I knew it would never work out. She probably only saw me as a friend.
    I decided to go get coffee at Starbucks. Today the lines were short surprisingly and as I was standing in line a woman bumped into me spilling her scalding hot coffee on me.
  I immediately heard her say,"Oh I'm so sorry. I should have looked where I was going." After hearing that I look up to see, 2 hazel eyes and I realize it's Kenny!
  Our eyes both widen as we come to the conclusion, it's one another from our texts.
  She then signals me to follow her outside and as I follow her outside, the blinding flashes overwhelm me but I follow her.
I hear the paparazzi say,"Kendall,over here! Is that your boyfriend? Are you not dating ASAP Rocky or Jordan Clarkson?"
As Kendall is about to enter the limo, a paparazzi is getting to close and yanks Kendall back. I grab Kendall and punch the paparazzi causing to let him go of Kendall and all of this goes on with the cameras clicking away. Kendall quickly gets into the car with me following close behind.
  Kendall puts her head in her hands and breathing heavily. I take my shirt off and change it with the hoodie in my bookbag. I then hug her and after a while her breathing evens out and I notice she's asleep.

Not the longest one I've written but there will DEFINITELY  be a part 2 to this one tommorow. Also thanks once again for the support of you who read it or vote or comment.