Jealousy

"So you ready for tonight, babe?" Y/N asked Kendall while wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his head on her shoulder.

"Yeah." Kendall says while avoiding his eyes.

"What's wrong babe? Do you not want to go? I'll just give the tickets to some one else and we can stay home." Y/N says worriedly while turning her around to face him.

"Promise you won't get mad, Y/N?" Kendall says while making him sit next to her on the couch.

"I promise" Y/N said hoping he wouldn't regret the decision.

"My management wants me to do a P.R stunt with Jordan." Kendall says and looks at him.

"Again Kendall? I mean I know we promised to keep our relationship a secret so the media won't ruin it, but your management knows we are dating." He says and sighs.

"Y/N, it's just while we're at the game." Kendall says while holding his hand.

"But it was just supposed to be us two." Y/N says knowing he would have to watch Jordan flirt with her.

"I know, I'm sorry babe. Also Hailey's coming with us." Kendall says while looking at his reaction.

"Well at least I won't feel like I'm third wheeling." He says and closes his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I wish my management didn't force me to do this." Kendall says and kisses his cheek.

"I know, now let's get upstairs." Y/N stands up and sees Kendall look at him expectantly.

"Come here." He says and she smiles as she jumps into his arms. "I love you Kenny." Y/N says and kisses her forehead as he goes up the stairs.

"I love you too, Y/N" Kendall says and Y/N laid on the bed with her."What are you staring at now?" She chuckled.

"Your amazing lips." He kept a poker face when he said it, still looking at them.

"I could look at them all day too." His eyes found their way back to her hazel ones.

"Really? Is that all you would do?" She smirked at him.

"I don't know. Lets see, what else is there to do? Maybe you could show me."

She smiled and shook her head playfully, before grabbing his face ferociously and kissing him firmly.

Y/N took control and crawled on top of Kendall. He humorously growled like a monster before attacking Kendall's face with kisses. Kendall laughed out loud pretty hard, trying to push him off of her but he wouldn't budge.She couldn't stop laughing – it was such an open and carefree laugh. Y/N was still peppering kisses all over her face, and occasionally kissing her neck and chest, making Kendall giggle even more.

Y/N's pecks started slowing down, until his kisses lingered on each spot, and he was more gentle and delicate and at the same time Kendall's wriggling stopped completely, and her laughs had turned to soft sighs as Y/N kissed her all over her face and neck and eventually her lips.

His hands brushed the skin of her stomach, and then they gripped her waist confidently and steadfastly.

Kendall's hand moved up and down Y/N's bare back, lightly scratching it with her nails, while her other hand was entangled in his hair.