Wedding Bells Pt.1

"Y/N, you better not do anything stupid with Zayn, Anwar, Scott, Kanye and Rob. Are you listening to me?" Kendall says while sitting on my lap as Gigi,Bella,Hailey and Kylie were watching Netflix in another room.

"Kenny, don't worry. I don't know what to say about the other guys but I'll be on my best behavior. I'd beat myself up everyday if I messed up the day before I was going to marry the love of my life." I say and I kiss her forehead as she looks up at me.

"I know you'll be on your best behavior. It's just,I'm nervous. I'm scared you'll find someone else or decide not to get married with me." She says while fiddling with her engagement ring and looking down.

"Kendall, never say that again. No one makes my heart beat faster every time I see them and no one takes my breath away everyday, no matter how they look but you. I will never regret marrying you,Kendall. In fact, I promise I won't drink at all when I'm with the boys and I'll make sure not to do anything stupid." I say which makes her look up and say,"Promise?"

"Pinky Promise" I say as I lock my pinky with hers and kiss her.

"Okay,break it up you two. You'll see each other tomorrow." Khloe says with Kim and Kourtney following behind her.

"I'm gonna go get my phone and wallet and then I'll say bye, alright." I say kissing Kendall a kiss on the cheek and walking to the kitchen. As I grab my keys, I find the Hailey raiding through the cabinets, Bella and Gigi grabbing some stuff from the fridge and Kylie at the microwave heating some bowls of popcorn.

I smile and decided to mess with them since all of them were in their own world. "BOO" I yell at them causing Kylie to throw the popcorn up in the air, Hailey to slam the cabinets shut and drop the chips and candy, and Bella and Gigi slam the fridge door shut.

I started laughing while the girls quickly regain their composure. "Sorry girls, but you gave me a good opportunity.But I am about to leave so you can go hang out with Kenny. Kim,Kourtney and Khloe are here as well."

"Well bye Y/N. Don't do anything stupid with the guys." Hailey says while giving me a hug and then a slap on the head. "That was for scaring me" She says while walking away into the living room.

"Bye Y/N or should I start already start calling you brother?" Kylie jokes while hugging me. "Just make sure not to feed into what the guys say.We all know they get pretty stupid when drunk." She says before punching my arm and walking away while saying ,"Don't scare me again,Y/L/N." I roll my eyes and smile as she walks away before turning back to Gigi and Bella.

"Y/N can you keep an eye on Zayn? I know him and he's going to drink a lot tonight" Gigi says and then Bella says,"Also Anwar."

"Do you girls not trust any of them but me?" I say while smiling and leaning on the counter.

"Well we know Kanye, Rob and you won't drink but we also know how the guys are." Bella says and then they both hug me while saying,"PLEASE Y/N."

"Alright I'll make sure your brother and Zaynie boy get a limited dose of alcohol." I say while hugging them back.

"Now if I'm done taking requests, I want to go have one last moment seeing my fiancée before she becomes my wife." I say as I walk out of the kitchen with them trailing behind.

Kendall is talking with Khloe, Kim and Kourtney about who knows what, so I go up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her cheek.