Coachella

"Come on Kenny" Hailey yells from the back of the car with Kylie and Jordyn."I'm coming, hold up" she says as she steps out of the rented cabin we had and opens up the passenger side of the door. "What are you laughing at, Y/N?" She says as she turns to me and raises her eyebrow at me.

"Just laughing at my girlfriend and her friend's bickering." I say with a smile while pulling out of the driveway and onto the road.

"And who's your girlfriend?" Kendall questions me while I see Hailey pulling out her phone from the mirror.

"Well I don't know you if you've met her, but she has these hazel eyes that take my breath away, she can wear whatever and still take my breath away." I say playing along as we come to a stop.

"No, I have no idea who she is" she says while smiling at me.

"Hmm, let me show you"and I capture her lips with mine. Kendall leaned in more and grabbed my neck.She quickly pressed her lips against me even more until Hailey yelled,"OKAY Lovebirds, we get it you're madly in love."

"Don't need to make us feel even more single" Kylie says playfully and I playfully roll my eyes at her.

"So what part of Coachella are you four dragging me along?" I say while speeding up on the surprisingly empty road.

"Well Kylie and I have to do an event for Bumble. Then we'll probably get some food and go to some of the concerts." Kendall says while applying some red lipstick.

"Alright, at least I don't have to be out in the scorching sun." I say as I pull up to the private parking area.

"I mean you didn't have to come" Jordyn says as Hailey and Kylie start smirking.

"If I remember clearly, I asked and you said no but dear Kenny here asked and you said alright." Kylie says while Jordyn, Hailey and Kendall start laughing at my face turning red.

"Kenny has you wrapped around her finger." Kylie says in between laughs with the rest of the girl's laughing at me.I step out the car and close the door as the girls get out while still laughing.

"Babe,are you mad? Come on it was a joke" Kendall says coming to my side while I do a small pout.

"I love you " she says and starts kissing all around my face. "Alright, I love you too. Now come on, let's get your Bumble event over with so I can spend time with you." I say when I almost fall forward.

I regain my balance and see Hailey holding on to me and saying," Alright, now we can go."

"Umm what are you doing? I'm not a horse." I say as Kendall starts laughing at my face.

"Well you are now. So keep walking." She says while holding on to me.

"The things I put with you girls" I mutter as I walk with Kendall, Kylie and Jordyn.

"So what are you doing at this event?" I ask Kendall and Kylie with Hailey resting her head on my head as if I was a pillow and wrapping her hands around my neck.

"Just hosting the event" Kendall says as she walks ahead as I spot the Bumble logo on the cabin.

As I enter, a cold blast of air hits my face and I feel Hailey wrap her arms around me tighter.

As I'm about to approach Kendall, she walks ahead with the bodyguards. I frown and brush it off since she might need to take pictures or something.

I decided to sit in the lounge and I say,"Okay get off. I'm not a horse, Hails."

"Fine but you are buying me food later on." She says before jumping off and laying on the couch.

"How long do we have to be here anyway?" I ask while shoving her legs off the couch so I could sit.