Secrets

A warmness wrapped around him and slowly he woke up to find his arms wrapped around the brunette. Smiling as she pulled herself closer to him, he tried to contain his laugh.

Running his hand through her hair, he sighed as this would be another secret night.

"Stop pouting, I don't like it when you're sad" he heard a whisper as he looked at her. "Your eyes are closed, how do you know I'm pouting?" He asked amused by the tired model cuddling into his side.

"I just know" she yawned as she gazed into his eyes "besides I know why you're sad, it's always the same reason" she mumbled looking away.

"Hey, it might be the reason I'm a bit sad but Kenny, I said I would stick right next to you no matter what" bringing her eyes to land on him again. "It's worth it for you Ken" kissing her forehead as she brightened up.

"Still I know it sucks to just act like there's nothing going on between us. Especially out in public" she pouted as he chuckled at her.

"Yes I know my love but I'm fine doing it if it means no problems for your dream" he grinned as she smiled.

"I told you, I love you right?" she asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hmm, I don't believe you have Ken" as he fought a smirk that was appearing on his face.

"I love you so much" as she puckered kisses all over his face.

"Forever and always, Ken" as he wrapped his pinkie around hers.

"Forever and always" she smiled back as they laid back on the sheets. Both smiling at one another, enjoying their silence and tranquility until Kendall suddenly blurted, "I want them to know."

"Want who to know?" he asked concerned.

"Everyone" she smiled as they sat up. "Ken, I don't want this to risk your dream" he whispered as he moved her hair from her face.

"Y/N, that's the thing. You are part of my dream. When I think of my dream, I see you right there with me. I want the world to know that you're mine and I'm yours" she rambled as he kissed her lips.

"You talk too much but okay" he grinned as she tackled him in a hug.

"Where?" as he grabbed his phone handing it to her.

  "Snap, besides I know you have some cute photos of us" she grinned.

"When did you get this?" She showed him the picture as he grinned.

"Your sister took it. That's probably when Khloe started trying us to get together" laying his head on her shoulder.

"I like it" smiling as she stared at the picture. "Go ahead" he whispered.

Adding a little red heart, she posted it. "You know this is going to blow up" he whispered as she laid on his chest.

"I know and I don't feel like dealing with it all" she muttered.

"Let's run away, just for the weekend. And then Monday we can deal with it all, together" he suggested.

"Together" she grinned before getting up. "Let's go then. You still have your suitcase packed from visiting me in Paris, right?" She asked as she looked through my closet.

"Maybeeee" I smiled knowing she knew. "Here it is. I'll just steal, I mean borrow some clothes from you" she grinned as she picked out an oversized hoodie while it putting it on.

"I have some clothes of yours too. Just stuff them in the suitcase" I grinned as I grabbed some sweats from the closet and a tee, slipping them one.

"We'll have breakfast and leave?" I questioned before she grinned. "Yep, now mute our phones. They've been blowing up" she smiled as I saw our phone bombarded with texts and phone calls.

"Remember Ken, forever and always" as she wrapped her pinkie around mine. "Forever and Always, Y/N"

Requested by @zahra_al_ali , should I do a Part 2?