One Night Part 3

Y/N P.O.V:
As the ride gets to Gigi's house, Bella gets out and gets the keys for the house, with Kylie right behind her and I smile as I move Gigi into my arms to carry her inside, as she was still sleeping. I swear this girl could sleep through a hurricane. I carry her into her house and place her in her bed. I see Kylie has made herself at home in one of the guest rooms and Bella is in another room.
As I check on the girls, I grab some aspirins and waters and leave it in each room knowing tomorrow they'll be tired and cranky. As I crash on the bed, my thoughts turned back to Kendall. I knew my heart belonged to her. I could have kept fighting Jordan but when she pleaded me to stop, I couldn't say no. Soon I feel the drinks taking their effect and I fall asleep.

The Next Morning

As I woke up I had a headache but was soon gone with some aspirin. As I'm about to head in the kitchen, I hear several groans and I yell," Aspirin and water on your table side." Soon I hear them say shut up and stop yelling. I just laugh it off and began to laugh to myself. I start cooking some pancakes with eggs and bacon and start humming to myself. As I'm done, i walk to Gigi's room to find all of them in their groaning. I raise my eyebrow at them while giving them each a plate of food.
Gigi doesn't even look at me and says," Shut up." I walk away while saying," Love you too."
After 3 hours, they come out and Kylie is hiding behind Bella and Gigi.
"What is it now?" I ask tiredly and Kylie replies," My mom texted me to tell you there's a family dinner and she wants you to come."
I bite the inside of my cheek, knowing there is no way I can get out of this.
"Do I have to?" I ask her, well more like I beg her. "You know how she is" she replies.
  "Just text me or Bella if you feel uncomfortable and we'll pick you up" Gigi says while I just nod.
   "Well let's go,since you take forever." I look at Kylie and she rolls her eyes at me.
  I kiss Gigi and Bella on the cheek and say,"Thank you for everything, I'll come back tomorrow."
  The car ride back to Kylie's place was silent until she spoke up.
  "I'm really sorry Y/N. She doesn't know about you and Kendall. So Jordan will probably be there." She say says worriedly.
  I grip the steering wheel when I hear that bastards name.
  "Fine but if he starts something, I'm not being the one to blame." I smile and she rolls her eyes and smiles.
"T is going to be there so you can talk to him and I know Khloe will want to talk to you. Anyway I'll call you when I'm ready." She says as she steps out the car and into her house she goes.
  I finally make it home and get ready. I take a shower to wipe off all the grime from the club and change into something more comfortable.

  Finally I get a call from Kylie and I'm driving over to her place

  Finally I get a call from Kylie and I'm driving over to her place. I try to calm my nerves but I know it won't work. She comes down and says," Calm down, as soon as dinner is over we can leave besides you have Gigi and Bella who can pick you up." She gives my leg a comforting squeeze as we finally pull up to Kris's house.
  As I get there, my stomachs in knots and I feel like I'm going to pass out any second. I follow Kylie as she goes in through the back and the first one to see me is Kourtney.
"Hey Y/N, glad you could make it." She says while hugging me when Mason,North and Penelope run up to me. "Uncle Y/N, Uncle Y/N" they yell and I laugh while saying "At your service Prince Mason and Princesses North and Penelope."
"Carry us" they all say. I carry Mason on my head and Penelope and North in my arms. I start walking outside and walk up to Kim.
"There you are North. Hi Y/N, how are you?" Kim asks while taking North in her arms.
"I'm been fine" I say while avoiding her eyes. She looks at my lip and looks at me worriedly but says,"Okay. Oh and Khloe wants to talk to you."
I bite my cheek until I hear Mason say," Over there." I look at where his finger is pointing to Scott and I smile and walk over.Penelope runs to her father while I set Mason down and he runs to Scott as well.
  "How have you been? Scott says while  playing with Mason and Penelope.
"I've been better." I reply and he looks at me worriedly. When I feel my arm being pulled and I'm being dragged in the house when I find myself face to face with Khloe.
  "Talk now" Khloe says and I knew this was going to happen.
"I uh what do you want to know?" I ask tiredly.
  "What happened to you and Kendall?" She asks.
"Sh.. She choose Jordan over me after I questioned her about twerking on Jordan and hanging out with him." I say while fiddling with my hands.
"What happened to your lip?" She asks sounding less angry and more worried.
  "I.. I punched Jordan after he started coming up to me and telling me she choose him over me. He then punched me and I stopped when Ken.. she asked me to stop." I feel tears coming up and I feel Khloe wrap her arms around me.
  "I'm sorry that I asked" she says.
"It's fine, you had to find out sooner or later." I reply and I feel better because I always looked at Khloe as family.
"Let's go outside. I'll talk to my mom about it and I'll tell her to leave you alone for now." She says and I'm dragged out, when I see Tyga. I go up to him and he says,"Hey man, how've you been?"
"I could be better. Anyway I'll talk to you later." I go sit next to Scott and we talk about how's he been and I start to play with the kids. Khloe and Kylie approach me when I see her. 
  She looks as beautiful as ever but she came with Jordan. I avert eye contact with her and talk with Kylie and Khloe.
Kris then calls out,"Dinner is ready." I sit next to Kylie and Scott. Kendall is sitting right in front of me and I can feel everyone feels the sense of awkwardness is the air.
  "So how has your lipkits been going?" I ask Kylie.
"They've been pretty well. I'm about to release some more things like eyeshadow and I'm having some collaborations coming up." She replies.
  "Excuse me" I say as Gigi is calling me. I walk away a good distance for them to not hear me and answer.
   "Hey, you still holding up?"Gigi asks.
"Yeah, also perfect timing. The dinner was getting really uncomfortable. I'm going to finish eating, and then go home." I say.
  "Okay, also try not to start a fight please?"
  "I'll try, but if it happens, it happens"
"Fine" I can tell she's unhappy
"I love you too Jelena" I say while laughing.
"Yeah yeah bye Y/N." she says

I head back to the table and Khloe looks at me.
"So who was that huh Y/N? A girlfriend?" Khloe asks. I see Kendall tense up but I ignore it.
"No it was a friend. It was Gigi." I say,
"So, you getting close with her.No wonder you were out partying with her." She says while trying to hide her laughter.
"No, she's just a friend really. Besides I'm not a home wrecker like someone else.Now excuse me." I say while getting up and going to the bathroom. I see Kylie and Khloe laugh at Jordan's face while Kendall is hiding her face in her hands.
As I exit the bathroom, I hear Jordan say,"Kendall will probably stay with her family and I'll be able to see you later babe. I can't wait for tonight babe see you later. I love you."
I can't believe he's cheating on Kendall!
"You asshole, how dare you cheat on her." I say and he puts his phone on the counter.
"So what if I cheated on her,what are you gonna do? She doesn't love you." He replies while smirking.
  "This" and I punch him causing him to fall on the floor. I start punching him and he throws a couple of punches but misses. I keep punching till I feel somebody pulling me off of him.
"Dude,calm down." Scott tells me.
     "Calm down!?! He's cheating on Kendall. Look at his phone! I was coming out the bathroom and I overheard him tell someone babe and he can't wait for tonight."
    Kourtney grabs the phone and checks it then looks at Kendall. She shakes her head and looks at her sadly.
Kendall runs out the room and I pull away from Scott to chase Kendall. She runs into her room and closes the door.
  "Kenny it's me Y/N. Can you open the door." I say and I hear her crying and then the door opens.
   I step in, close the door and pull her into a hug. She starts crying into my shoulder and says,"I'm sor..sorry  Y/N. I should have nev.. never talked to him. I.. I"
     "Shh, I know Kenny. I know you are. I still love you. No matter what you do, my heart belongs to you forever." I say and kiss her forehead. She looks up at me and we kiss. As we kissed, Kylie comes in and Kendall hides her face in my neck.
"Well I knew you guys would get back together eventually but not this quick." She says while laughing.
"Fuck off Kylie" Kendall says as I just lean in and kiss her.

So I know I said I was going to have this by yesterday but I wanted to have this longer. Also thank you for all the people who have read and voted. Honestly I didn't expect a lot of people to read it. So once again thank you.