Coachella Pt.2

"Come on Y/N. I don't want to miss the show" Kendall says from on top of me.

"Don't worry babe, we'll make it. We're not that far from it besides we could've gone earlier but someone was a little excited when we got home" I tease her making her hide her face in my neck.

"Well you didn't say anything about stopping either" she mumbles into my ear.

"Whatever, lets go find Hails. Don't need her to tease us harder than she already does" I say walking to find a mob of people waiting for the show to start.

I walk over to the security and Kendall hops off my back as they let us both in backstage.

"Kendall glad you could make it. I almost thought you weren't going to make it" Rakim says and pulls her in a hug. My jaw clenched as I see his hands way to close to her butt. I cough and Kendall pulls from the hug. She smiles at me and says," Y/N this is my friend Rakim. Rakim this is my boyfriend Y/N."

I give him a fake smile as we shake hands. He puts on a fake smile as well and clenches my hand in the handshake.

Kendall then pulls me along introducing me to her friends. I just smile and shakes their hands.  As Kendall finishes, Hailey comes up to us smirking. "Took you guys long enough to come. I almost thought you were going to stay at it all night" she says making Kendall blush and hide her face.

I run my hand through my hair while the other hand is holding Kendall around her waist. "I told you we should've left earlier"Kendall mumbles into my ear.

"We're here now besides we could've stayed and rested. But as long as I'm with you, I'm happy" I whisper in her ear and kiss her forehead making her smile at me.

"Awww you guys are goals" Hailey says smiling at me and Kendall.

"I'll be back babe. I'm going to talk to Taco" she says and I nod my head as I sit next to Hailey.

"So what was Ms.Baldwin up to while we were gone?" I say making her laugh.

"Oh you know hanging out and waiting for the royal couple" she says making me laugh.

I turn to look for Kendall to see her sitting with Taco and Rakim was there wrapping his arm around Kendall's shoulder.

My eyebrows furrowed and I clenched my jaw as I watched on. "What's got your underwear in a twist?" Hailey questions while looking at me expectantly.

"What?" I turned back confused to how she knew.

"Your jaw is clenched and so are your fists" she says making me look to my fists to see my hands were indeed clenched. 

"I just don't like Takin (My phone autocorrected it, so I'm gonna leave it like that😂) having his hands around Kendall" I harshly whisper.

"You mean Rakim, but yeah he's tried to get with Kendall before you and her started dating. He better not split up my otp" she says before glaring at Takin.

I looked at her confused before she sighed and said,"One true pairing. You and Kendall." She shakes her head and rolls her eyes at me before slightly smiling as Kendall approached me.

"What were you talking about?" Kendall says before sitting in my lap.

"How you and Y/N are such a cute couple. I swear if you two ever break up, I won't believe in true love" she says before I kiss Kendall.

"I would never break up with the most gorgeous women in the world. She might not be my girlfriend for a short while" making Kendall look at me worriedly "but only to become my fiancé and then wife" I say which causes Kendall to smile and press a light kiss on my lips.