Merry Christmas

"Ring-Ring-Ring" is all I hear and I groan and turn over to the nightstand.
"Hello?" I answer the phone.
"Y/N are you and Kendall getting ready?The hair stylist is going to be here in less than an hour." Kylie asks and my eyes widen as I look at the time.
"Uh yeah Kendall's in the shower. We'll be there soon." I say while shaking Kendall.
  "Okay bye see you later." She says and hangs up.
  "Kenny wake up. We have less than an hour to get to the party." As I say that Kendall eyes widen and she runs into the bathroom.
  I run to the guest bedroom and shower there. As I finish up, I head into the bedroom to get my suit. As I dry myself off,  I put on the suit Kendall had gotten for me.

  I put on the suit and fix my hair and I go grab the Christmas presents since we were going to spend the rest of Christmas at one of their house's

  I put on the suit and fix my hair and I go grab the Christmas presents since we were going to spend the rest of Christmas at one of their house's. But the party was at Kris's house. I load the presents into the Range Rover's back trunk and I put in the pajamas that the family had planned to wear later in a bag. As I walk back into the house, Kendall walks down the stairs and I just stare at her in awe.

 As I walk back into the house, Kendall walks down the stairs and I just stare at her in awe

  "What? Do I have something on my face?" She asks me and I just smile.
  "What? I can't stare at my beautiful girlfriend?" I ask and she smiles.
  "Well lets go I already packed all the gifts into the trunk of the car." I say while grabbing the keys.
  "Alright, well lets go." She says while grabbing her phone and charger.
  We hop in the car and drive over to Kris's house. As we are in the house, Kylie calls Kendall.
"Kendall where are you? The stylist is going to be here in 10 minutes." Kendall smiles and we head upstairs while she keeps saying how we need to hurry up.
  "Hey, Ky." I say while leaning on the door with Kendall laughing at her.
  "Ugh you guys!" She says while hugging Kendall and lightly slapping my head.
  "How do I get a slap on the head and she gets a hug?" I say pouting.
"Cause you're supposed to put up with me." She says while sticking her tongue out at me.
I roll my eyes and sit down while Kendall finishes up her hair.
After the party

After the party we go to Kylie's house and stay the night there. After sleeping I wake up for it to be 4:00 am. I then decide to shower and as I finish from taking a shower, I put my boxers on.
As I walk out the bathroom while looking at my phone, I say," Kenny where are my.." I look up and see :