Matilda x Fem!Reader- Mirror

A/N Matt doesn't drop and break the mirror in this story. They were all just in a lot of shock. Also, REQUEST FROM littlefanficbunny!

Matilda sat on her bed examining the new magic mirror in her possession. She was fascinated by the fact that she could not only look at her reflection, but also look into a world where everyone is the opposite gender. The problem was, the boys on the other side kept the mirror face down somewhere because of the little session of Ell popping out and grabbing her sword and their donuts.

She decided to look anyways though. Sometimes the boy, Matt, would use it as well so it was worth a shot! When the other side appeared however, Matilda was shocked. An equally surprised girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes stared back at her.

Matilda snapped out of it first. She gave the girl a happy smile and wave. The other girl smiled back, blushing? Matilda was a bit confused as to this. The other girl was super cute though.

Matilda had yet to confess to her friends that she was not straight, she was lesbian. She never really fancied guys, only girls. And this (h/c) haired girl was super cute in Matilda's opinion. The girl looked to both sides and stepped back from the mirror. Matilda was confused and was going to try to get her to stay when she ran right at the mirror.

Not seconds later, the girl flew out and landed on top of Matilda. She looked down and they were both a blushing mess as they quickly untangled and stood up.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" The girl apologized quickly. Matilda just shook her head with a smile, which actually surprised herself. Normally, she would've been really worried about her face but she was more worried about this new girl's safety.

"No problem, really! I'm Matilda by the way," Matilda said. The girl brushed herself off and smiled.

"I'm (y/n). I guess your the female Matt here?" Matilda stopped to think for a second.

"Oh!" She said with realization. "The tall ginger boy? Yea, I am then!" (Y/n) laughed at how childish Matilda was.

For a good hour or so, the two girls just talked, getting to know one another. In the middle of their conversation, a knock was heard at Matilda's door.

"'Ey, Matilda? My friend is here. Wanna meet him?" Tori's thick accent range. Matilda glanced at (y/n) and she nodded.

"Sure! And you can meet my new friend too!" She called out. The door opened and Tori stepped in with an almost familiar boy.

He looked just like (y/n), except, he was a guy. The two just stared. Then, they both got giddy smiles.

"OH MER GERD! YOU'RE ME!" They both yelled in unison. Tori just chuckled and Matilda just blushed at the way (y/n) was acting. She just didn't know how to tell her that she may have a crush.

"I'm (y/n). You?"

"I'm (b/n boy name)." They grinned and shook hands.

(Too lazy and running out of ideas time skip)

Once again, it was just Matilda and (y/n). They were saying goodbye because (y/n) had to go back to her world for now.

"I'll come back! Promise." She said, trying to reassure Matilda.

"Prove that you promise!" Matilda said very childishly. (Y/n) smirked.

"Ok." And with that she gave Matilda a long, hard kiss before waving and winking before jumping back through the mirror.

Matilda stood in shock, lightly touching her lips with her finger, trying to figure out what just happened. She smiled at the mirror where she could see the (h/c) haired girl skip away happily.

"Love ya too, (y/n)," Matilda whispered before heading out herself to confess that she liked girls and probably had a girlfriend now, even if she was from a different universe.

I hope ya liked it!