Edd x Reader- Not My Drink

Got this fun and cute request from Tikitoitoi Thank you!

Also:
(f/f)- favorite fruit
(f/j)- favorite juice

(Y/n) laid on her bed and stared at the ceiling in the dark. She was bored but she couldn't fall asleep. She looked to the side to check the time.

The time 12:18 flashed at her as if it was mocking her. She groaned and returned her gaze to the ceiling. She didn't know why she couldn't fall asleep. Tom was done playing Susan. Tord wasn't watching his hentai. Edd's animation music was off at this point, that or he finally got some headphones, which is unlikely knowing this household. Matt was done fawning over himself in the mirrors. So why couldn't she sleep?

She finally decided to go downstairs and get a drink. Maybe that would help her sleep or clear her mind at the very least. Her (f/j) normally had that odd effect on her. Kinda like Edd and his Cola.

Reluctantly, she got out of bed and drug her feet downstairs to the kitchen. She was right, nobody else was making any noise or any indication of them being awake. So why the heck is she unable to sleep? She was getting really frustrated now.

Just as she was going to open the fridge, she heard footsteps and a sleepy voice behind her.

"(Y/n)?" A tiredish looking Edd stood there with his hair in a major mess. She giggled a bit at his fabulous hair. She thought Edd was cute. Yes, everyone but Edd knew at this point.

"I see I'm not alone in being unable to sleep," she commented. Edd just nodded. "Cola?" Edd gave her a slightly faster nod. She chuckled at his childish behavior and grabbed a can of Cola and a can of (f/j). She closed the fridge and offered Edd his can.

It was silent but neither of them cared. It was midnight and they both wanted sleep and couldn't get it. The silence was broken for a quick second as they popped open their cans. They both took a drink.

(Y/n) reacted first by doing a spit take. Edd's eyes widened as he swallowed the drink. They had the wrong drinks. Edd looked over at (y/n) and it took everything he had not to at least smile. He knew that she didn't like Cola, or any soda period.

She looked at Edd who was clearly trying not to laugh at her. She started to blush and look down. She felt a tap on her shoulder and saw Edd holding out the juice can. She took it and gave him his Cola.

The next couple of minutes was just an agonizing silence. They both threw their cans away and (y/n) started walking back to her room. She was stopped by Edd grabbing her wrist.

He spun her around and pulled her into a kiss. (Y/n) was surprised to say the least. Edd pulled away smiling.

"(F/f). Nice." And he just walked to his room. She touched her lips and walked towards her room. She flopped onto her bed with a giddy smile.

'Maybe Cola isn't too bad.'

Yea, it's shortish. Sorry bout that. Anywayz, I wanna write another book but I'm not entirely sure what to do.

Tord x Reader

Tord x Child!Reader

Eddsworld x Reader

Giant!Tord(or someone else) x Reader (g/t is cool)

Any other requestz?

Yea, I really like Tord. I like dat devil hair commie. ANYWAYS! If you have other ideas I'm open for all of them. The ones I don't do, I'll just put in here as one-shots. So please! Tell me which one I should do or give me ideas. Thank you!