OD!Tom x OD!Tord

Quick note before I start: OD stands for the Opposite Day AU created by Shagirma on Tumblr. For those who don't know, everyone's personalities are swapped in this AU. Check out the blog to know more.

This one-shot is for BaileyIs_Panicking

Tord quietly looked out the window at the snow gently falling and creating a white blanket on everything. It was also quiet in the house as Tord's best friend was out shopping.

Tord let a small grin creep up on his face at just the thought of the no-eyed hyperactive boy of the house. In Tord's eyes, he was amazing in every way possible. He was the only person that was able to open Tord up and made him feel comfortable in the slightly crazy household.

Every time Tom left the house, Tord would tend to retreat back into his extremely shy and introverted shell. Edd really couldn't care less for about anything, unless Tord was crying cause someone hurt him. And Matt, he was just really protective or locked in his room.

Suddenly, the door flung open and a gust of cold air and snow filtered into the house.

"I'm back! Did'ja miss me Tordsy?" He exclaimed as he closed the door to keep his now shivering best friend from freezing too much. Tord just let a small smile on his face as he nodded with pink cheeks from the sudden cold (and cause Tom looked cute). Tom smiled and quickly took off his blue jacket and scarf before throwing himself on the couch next to Tord. He looked excitedly over at the shy Norwegian before reaching down to grab a shopping bag.

Tord looked at him in confusion. "Wh-what are you doing?" Tom just smiled in reply. Tord cocked his head to the side slightly as Tom's face lit up. Apparently he found what he was looking for because he quickly shot up with a box in his hands. Tom's face became a little pink as he held the box out to Tord. Tord quickly became flustered. "For me?" He questioned. Tom just nodded.

With a bit of hesitancy, the red clad male took the box from his friend. He looked up at Tom who motioned for him to open the box. He slowly opened the box. His eyes softened slightly as he saw the contents of the box. He looked up to see Tom looking at him excitedly. "You like it Tordsy?" Tord melted slightly at the nickname. He loved when Tom called him that. "I thought you might of wanted them since you liked mine so much. I just got yours in red instead."

Tord just grinned. "I love it Tommy!" He pulled out the scarf, jacket, gloves, and hat from the box, completely oblivious to Tom's reddening face at the nickname. Tord's never called him that, but Tom just fell more into his crush on the shy Norwegian.

Tord was so happy that he now had a matching set of anything with Tom. He set the jacket and accessories down a scooted closer to Tom before giving him a small, awkward hug. "Thanks, Tom." Tom just sat in still silence. Tord hugged him. And it was cute. Tord looked away ashamed. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset," he whispered.

Tom snapped out of it as Tord went to get up. He quickly grabbed the shy boy's waist and pulled him onto his lap. Tord squeaked in response and turned very red. Tom became very red as well once he realized what he did. He probably just passed his anxious friend's boundaries.

Tord didn't know exactly what drove him to do it, but he suddenly turned and kissed Tom. It was short and sweet, but enough to send a clear message to both boys. As Tord pulled away, he saw Tom grinning happily as he pulled Tord into a tight embrace that the Norsk returned. No words were spoken, but no words needed to be spoken either. They were both happy, and they both knew it.