Contest(s)!

Hello my people! Summer break has finally started for me! And it's been a while since I've done much and I plan to do better this summer! To celebrate, I'm having a contest, or well, two! Writing and drawing! So if you can't do one, maybe you can do the other!

Drawing/Cover

I've been looking at changing the cover and thought that I would ask my lovely readers if any of them had an idea! If you do, draw a cover and submit it! You could be the next cover on this One-Shot book!

Rules:
1- Original art, no plagiarism!
2- If you do use other's pictures for the cover, make sure they also get cited (I don't want plagiarism issues)
3- Have fun and be creative!

1st Place- Cover chosen, shout out, and one-shot of choice

2nd Place- Shout out and one-shot of choice

Writing

If drawing isn't your thing (I understand) then give writing a shot! (Haha! Get it? Shot, one-shot? PUNS!)
I will being choosing two of your one-shots to be featured in this very book! Though, I do have a prompt for the writings for this contest.

Prompt: Summer
Do what you will with this, but use it please!

Rules:
1- Original work please!
2- Use prompt
3- No smut/lemons, but most else is allowed! Fluff, angst, doesn't even have to be love. (If you have questions, pm me and I'll help you figure it out!)
4- x Readers, ships, polyworld, the sort is all allowed!
5- Have fun and be creative!

1st Place- One-shot featured in book, shout out, and one-shot of choice written for you

2nd Place- One-shot featured in book and shout out

Deadline (for both): June 30th, 2018
That will be the last day I will accept submissions! If there are any issues, please pm me and I will try to help you solve them. Hopefully two weeks is a decent amount of time!

Have fun! And good luck!