Thank You!

There are a couple of things I want to say thank you about.

First off, thank you to everyone who sent a cover entry for the contest! I'm so thankful that you guys took the time to make a cover for this book! I will have results tomorrow as today is a busy day. I have a small break right now and I'll be available again later tonight.

Secondly, I can't believe this.

RANKED #354 IN EDDSWORLD??! HOW DIDN'T I NOTICE EARLIER? If someone would've told me that my book would part of the top 1,000 in the eddsworld tag, I would've called them crazy

If someone would've told me that my book would part of the top 1,000 in the eddsworld tag, I would've called them crazy. But here I am am, 354. Out of over 8,000 stories... I can't say thank you enough guys.

Third, thank you guys for sticking through all of this with me. I've ranted about my life in a/ns and all you guys did was comfort me in those times. All of the positive feedback has pushed me to continue as I fell out of the fandom before I realized I loved you people. And the fandom grew on me again. Some of my very first followers, from like TWO YEARS AGO, are still here encouraging me and reading my book. Like, what? I could barely believe it when I updated and they just pinged in my notifications. I couldn't believe it, but I also couldn't be happier that you guys are willing to stick through this with me.

Also, I want to do something for you all. I have over a hundred followers and I want to give something for sticking with me through my sudden absences. So I want your opinions. Should I do a Q & A? Face reveal? Both? Discord chat with everyone? Other ideas? Please tell me, I want to do something for you lovelies.

I can't say it enough. Thank you. Thank you, all of you. Love you all!