Monster Tom x Reader

It was just a normal day. This would always happen once a week. Always Wednesday. Someone who didn't live in this household would call the five occupants of this house insane, and all five of you would probably take it as a compliment. At the moment Matt was coming up with another excuse to give to the police and Edd was cleaning up the evidence. Tord was sitting on the ground staring at his gun that was right in front of him on the red carpet with a ghost of a smile on his face. You sat on the couch with three scratches down your face and purple bruised knuckles. You just sweetly smiled as your half-monster boyfriend wrapped up your bruised knuckles. Why and how was this normal?

Well, it started before Tord even returned. You had been living with the other three for about a month now and you were slowly growing a crush on the blue clad male named Tom. You noticed a strange pattern that Tom had though. Every Wednesday he would lock himself in his room and wouldn't come out until Thursday. It confused you to no end, but when you asked Matt and Edd they both said that even they didn't know why he did this and that they were actually a bit worried about him as well. So you all came up with a reasonable plan. Break into Tom's room.

When you three got in there- Edd kicked the door down in one kick, that strong boi- you all widened your eyes and quickly ducked as low as possible. Matt let out a spooked squeal as a black and purple figure launched itself at you all. You quickly stood back up and turned to see the strange figure. You had many regrets though when Edd yelled your name before you were tackled down and pinned on the floor. Matt and Edd were too scared and shocked to help you, they thought you were about to die. And for a split second, you did too.

But the blow never came and the thing had frozen itself in place. The growling was even replaced with a bit of whimpering. All you had to do was look into the dark voids of eyes and spiky hair on top to realize who this was.

"...Tom?"

He seemed to smile as the purple tail behind him thumped faster. Edd and Matt were still in awe at the scene. Now that you were calm you had a better look at Tom's new purple horns and tail and his much darker skin and blackish purple giant claws for hands. You started to let out a few giggles at the situation and soon all of you were laughing at the strange situation, even Tom, but his laugh was more like a deeper mixture of growls and purrs with a pinch of hiccups.

It was short lived though as sharp knocks were heard from the front door. Everyone froze. Who the heck could that even be-

"Answer the door! This is the police!"

The noise startled Tom and his claw cut your right arm as he flung around and you let out and involuntary squeal of pain. He instantly whipped back to you and whimpered at what he did while slowly turning into himself, all the monster traits except for the horns, tail, and slightly bigger hands were gone. Tom looked at your arm before running off to grab the first aid kit. Edd and Matt quickly snapped out of their second bout of shock. Edd started cleaning up all evidence of any of this happening while Matt went to answer the door.

As Tom patched up your arm and Edd finished cleaning up the room, you all could hear Matt playing innocent about the noise and giving a pretty good excuse on how the stuff in the attic suddenly fell and activated some old noisy machines. You three almost believed his story! And you guys were even aware that he was lying!

This eventually became a normal event on everyone's schedule. Every Wednesday Tom would begin to shift, you would try to calm him down and maybe get some scratches, Edd would clean up, and Matt would come up with another excuse for the police who were always called over. A couple of weeks into this, Tom confessed and you and him became a couple. Tord came back about a year later and accidently joined in when he shot into the air in the middle of Tom's transformation. It gave Matt a new story for the police, so Tord began to create diversions and make noises in order for Matt to give a brand new story.

This time you had gotten a little more bruised than normal when a young, stupid cop walked into the house with no search warrant. In return, he found a panting (h/c)-haired girl leaning against the wall with three scratches on her face. She looked up in surprise before socking him in the face for being in their house with no warrant.

So all in all, life was great for you and your monster boyfriend and your friends.

I'm so sorry. This one felt so rushed and in my opinion it's pretty crappy. I realized today when I went to write that I had a story already half written, so I couldn't just leave it. I have a lot of time since we are driving home from Florida, so I will try to get some of my requests done. But they are beginning to become quite a mess so I might just get rid of what I have and ask for a bunch of new requests. Sorry if you had a request and I don't answer it. I'm going to create a request page in the beginning of this book to keep them more organized. I apologize for any inconvenience!