Red Leader x Reader

This was it. There was no one alive to save you now. After the Red Army attacked, the city you lived in was left in shambles. Explosives set fire to and toppled many buildings. Many people were killed in these explosions and the rest were killed in the remaining fire and falling buildings. Guns, soldiers, and dead bodies littered the streets that you once called home.

The fire was gaining quickly. You would've ran, but you were unable to with the debris holding your back down. You were at a loss of strength and couldn't push up, it was too much weight. The debris constricted your breathing to quick, shallow breaths. The smoke from the gaining fire didn't help as it filled the remaining spots in your lungs.

Your eyes slowly drooped as your vision started turning black. This was it. At least you wouldn't be awake when you were burned alive. Your vision almost gone, you could here footsteps. You glanced up to see an imposing figure before your body gave in the the blackness.

Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep

You didn't open your eyes, but you were aware that you were in some form of hospital or medical room. You could barely believe that someone went out of their way to pull you from that burning debris. Why did that figure save you? Who was it? Would they come visit you?

Your thoughts were interrupted by pain when you attempted to bring your hand to your head. Your left arm was on fire with pain and your left leg seemed immobile and held up in a cast. There was also a bit of pain in your lower right leg, but it was nothing compared to your arm. The left side of your face also felt immobile. The fire seemed to have done a lot of damage to you.

You sighed, giving up on trying to move. It hurt too much, definitely was not worth it at all. All you could do now was lie there and wait for someone to come in the room and think about who would've brought you here. Was it a doctor or a nurse? Someone from your city? No, nevermind. No-one else could've survived, you were really lucky to still be around.

Suddenly, the door opened and someone who looked a bit imposing walked in. They looked like someone of high authority. You glanced over and noticed the uniform and paled.

Red Army.

At closer inspection, this man's uniform looked much more fancy than a normal soldier uniform. And the nametag said that he was...

"Hello miss. I think I'm just as surprised as you on how you survived. Guess you and I got something in common."

If you could've paled more than you already were, you would've. The robot arm, scars on half of his face, gray eyes, and the all too familiar devil horn hair. Red Leader was talking to you, in the same room as you, heck, you're pretty sure that he saved you from the rubble based on the silhouette you saw before passing out. Red Leader saved your life.

"Why?" Was all you were able to choke out in your shock and current state. He gave a small smirk that sent chills down your spine. He really was as scary as people made him out to be.

"Why? Why did I save you?" You weakly nodded, cringing a bit at the small pain. He just continued his cold grin. "I was going to leave you at first. But you seemed like a fighter. I couldn't just let that go to waste. I saw something and I couldn't lose something I would never find again."

You were confused. He saw something in you? Nonetheless, Red Leader himself wanted you alive. A quick glance in his direction and you knew exactly what he was about to ask. Despite hating the Reds before, they now saw a light in you. Red may be cold-hearted, but maybe, just maybe, this would be worth it in the very end.

"Even as you are wounded on a hospital bed, you still have that determined light in your eyes. So I have one question that I'm only going to ask once. Make your decision carefully, cause your fate depends on your answer. Will you join me in taking over the world with the Red Army? And not as a soldier. You'll stay by my side. How about it?"

There was only a brief pause before the answer slipped out between your lips with as much power as you could muster, sealing your fate. "Yes, I'll stay by your side. Red King." His malicious grin spread across his face, but it didn't scare you anymore. You were smiling right back at him as well.

"I look forwards to our time together, my Red Queen."

Maybe not as cute or as funny as the other oneshots, but it is finished. Took me way too long. I know I keep taking forever, but some people are still sticking through with me despite everything I do. So thank you. To all the readers and your feedback. To everyone who comments. To anyone who thinks my writings are worth reading. It means so much to me. Thank you all so much!