Girly!Matt x Tomboy!Reader

"(Y/n)! Quick I need your opinion! Which necklace looks better, the opal one or the amethyst one?" Your energetic boyfriend asked you. You looked up from the ballcaps to take a peak at the two necklaces he held.

"For, uh, you and not me right?" You had to ask for clarity. You didn't know how you were going to tell him neither if they were for you. He just stuck out his tongue.

"Me, silly!" He giggled. "I know you don't wear them, but I know I sure do!" You sighed in relief and let your tension out a little bit.

"Then it's easy. The amethyst one. It goes with most of your outfits, plus it isn't too fancy, so you can wear it more." You smirked and looked up. "It'll also go perfect with our matching outfits for my sibling's wedding (you choose brother/sister)." His eyes seemed to grow ten times wider and sparkles seemed to appear. He jumped a little in place, drawing some attention from other shoppers nearby with his childish demeanor.

He lept forwards and wrapped his arms around your neck. You wrapped yours around his body in return to return the embrace. "I can't believe I forgot about that! You're the best, (n/n)!" You shook your head as you two pulled apart. "You're, uh, going to wear the pin I bought you though, right?"

You snapped your head back up at him. Why did he think you weren't going to? You thought that you expressed that enough when he first showed it to you. Even your sibling thought it was a cute gift and encouraged you to wear it on top of your wedding outfit. You softly smiled and lifted his chin up with your fingers.

"Of course I'm going to wear it, Matty. Why wouldn't I?" His face lit up at your words. "Also," you continued. "Now that I think about it, it was amethyst as well, wasn't it? Even more reason that I'm going to buy you that necklace." He smiled and pecked your lips.

"Thanks (n/n), I needed that! And- wait. What do you mean you're buying the necklace- (Y/n)! Get back here with that!" You laughed as you rushed to the register with the amethyst necklace in hand. He bought you the amethyst pin, so it was only fair for you to pay for the necklace.

The transaction finished up and as you walked away, you noticed the playfully pouting Matt by the bench. You snuck up to him and kissed his forehead. "Love you, Matt!"

He just smiled and shook his head. "What am I going to do with you, (y/n)?"

"Love me forever, that's what you cutie!" He got up and shrugged his shoulders, confusing you.

"Ok."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. Your eyes widened as you realized exactly what was happening. Water began to sprinkle in your eyes as he got down onto one knee with the box in hand.

"I want to love you forever, (y/n). I hope I will, I really do. So I ask you this question." He opened the box to reveal a small ring with a diamond surrounded by tiny amethysts. "Will you marry me, (y/n)?"

You nodded with tears pooling in your eyes. "Yes, Matt. YES!" You flung yourself at him laughing as he did the same. You two stayed like that for a good couple of minutes.

"Can we do something, uh, different at the wedding though?" You looked at Matt confused.

"Like, what exactly?" You asked, slightly worried about what he was about to ask you. He just gave a small smile.

"Can I wear the dress? You can wear the suit!" You laughed and buried your face into his neck.

"Of course we can, Matt! Course we can."