Tord x Child!Reader- Double Trouble

Living alone was hard enough for Tord. And then his lovely parents, Paul and Pat, decided to leave him in care of a young child, about 5 years in age. Needless to say, he was far from thrilled.

On the other hand, you were beyond excited. As soon as the strange haired man's parents left, you made it your goal to run around, touch everything, and not get caught. People who had taken care of you before had always said no after the first time. It always confused you. It always started off with them calling you cute and sweetie pie. After being picked up they always said to never let the devil back into their home. You didn't even know what a devil was!

You didn't understand why people didn't want to babysit you. What's wrong with a child running around and knocking everything over? Why weren't you aloud to stick the fork thing in the strange smile in the wall? Why couldn't you eat the small cylinders or drink the clear juice in the white container under the sink? You just couldn't understand why everyone panicked!

So you tried to do it all with this man. Maybe he will let you!

You had the fork and it was about to enter to smile when two strong hands picked you up. Instantly, you dropped the fork and started whining. The man sighed and carried you to the couch. He set you down and sat right by you.

"Why am I not allowed to has fun?!" You whined. He raised an eyebrow at your statement.

"Do you know what would happen if I let you do that?" You looked at him and shook your head innocently. He sighed. This was gonna take a while.

(~Time Skip of explaining forks in power outlets and drinking bleach and eating batteries~)

Your wide eyes stared at the ground after strange haired man- oops, Tord- told you what could've happened. Your head stayed drooped down as you muttered a quiet 'sorry' under your breath. He still caught it and smiled at you.

"Do you wanna play a game?" He asked still giving you a smile. "We can play whatever you want, as long as I won't get in trouble for it. I do not want to deal with nagging today." You just shrugged your shoulders. He sighed, giving up quickly. "Go find something to do then. I'll be here." You nodded and ran off to find things to play with.

Tord knew that this wasn't the best idea. He did just have to explain a lot of potential dangers to you. But he really didn't care at the moment.

Half an hour passed and Tord was slowly falling asleep on the couch when he felt a magazine start poking him.

"Pssst! Tordie?" Tord barely opened an eye.

"What (y/n)?"

You looked down at the magazine in your hands.

"This magazine was weird and cool. But it had a bit too many naked people in it. Do you have any other magazines?" You asked innocently.

Tord bolted up and looked at the magazine you were holding with wide eyes. His face turned red quickly and he snatched the "magazine" away from you, earning some protests.

"OK! LET'S FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO! PLEASE!" You giggled at him.

"You're silly, Tordie!" He grinned and stuck his tongue out at you earning another giggle.

"Oh! I have a game idea!" He raised an eyebrow.

"What is it?"

You gave him an innocent look that made him a bit nervous. "We can put up a bunch of traps so that when Mr. Pauly and Mr. Patty get home they will suffer!" You looked at Tord with an innocent yet evil grin. Tord started smirking.

"I like the way you think! And guess what? I have the perfect idea..."

Needless to say, Paul and Pat were not pleased when they came home to whipped cream in the face and tape in the doorways. The only problem was, Tord was the only person that was willing to babysit you. This was gonna become way too normal for them. They did not need double the trouble in their house.

Heya! Guess who's gettin back in the game! Updates won't be frequent, but they will still happen. And feel free to send in requests whenever!