Tord x Reader- Trees and Silence

I'm just doing my own since I'm getting no requestz. If ya have any, send dem in!

It was bright and sunny out today, a perfect day for a walk to clear someone's mind. And you really needed to clear your mind from everything that just happened. The past events were far from great.

You sighed and stuck your hands into the pocket of your soft, (f/c) hoodie. You had just found out two things in one day yesterday. Maybe even three. The third wasn't too bad though.

One, your boyfriend just confessed to you that he was bi. You didn't mind. You didn't realize at the time that that would be a problem later that night.

Two, you came home and heard odd noises in the living room. You had walked in and saw your boyfriend kissing a man. You knew you should've realized earlier when he confessed. You two broke up then and there.

And three, which wasn't too bad, if you hadn't of declined. Your best friend offered a place to stay but you refused. And was then promptly kicked out of your ex's house. So now, you had nowhere to go to.

You were so caught up in your thoughts, that you weren't paying attention to your surroundings and you suddenly collided with something. You groaned in pain and looked at what you crashed into.

A tree.

You now groaned in embarrassment. You closed your eyes and laid back down on the ground. You really didn't want to deal with any of this right now. You heard the crunching of grass but didn't pay any attention to it.

Suddenly, a chuckle sounded above you. "You doing okay there, bud?" You peeped an eye open at the strange voice. A man, or maybe boy, in a red colored hoodie was leaning slightly over you with an amused grin on his face.

Your face instantly flushed in embarrassment. "U-uh, yea! I just, uh, like laying on the ground! Yea! Definitely no other reason. Nope!" You groaned and covered your bright red face. The man let out a small chuckle. You heard rustling, and peeked through your fingers. The man was now laying next to you.

You two just laid there for a couple of minutes in an unusually comfortable silence. But then he had to ruin it.

"Ya know," he started with that thick accent of his. Definitely foreign. "I did see the whole you running into a tree thing." You became very flustered again at this.

"UGH!" You exclaimed in dismay. You then sighed. Can't have everything perfectly.

"I'm Tord, by the way."

He then looked back at the tree top with a pink blush forming. You saw this and giggled, making his blush deepen even more.

"(Y/n)."

Once again, you two were caught in that blissful, comfortable silence. All you guys could hear was a slight breeze rustling the tree's leaves, a bird chirping in the distance, and a group of boys arguing over whether someone, one of then called him 'Commie', would get the girl. Wait a sec...

Your eyes widened as you turned towards Tord. "Um, Tord?" He let out a hum of acknowledgement. "Do you know people who call you 'Commie'?" He turned towards you with a confused look.

"One person does, why do you ask?" You just snickered a bit and pointed at the three hoodied men. He looked at them wide eyed. He sighed. "Yep, those are my friends. They tend to do this a lo- (y/n)? What are you do- !!!" You cut him off by kissing him. You pulled away and he still looked at you wide eyed. You looked at his buddies and snickered. He turned and started full out laughing.

The green hoodie one was frantically trying to keep his purple hoodie friend upright after he passed out and the blue hoodie one had large, surprised eyes and a slight nosebleed starting.

Tord stood up and gave you a hand, which you gladly took. He then picked up your bags.

"Need a place to stay?" You nodded happily. Without another word, you two walked to his place in your guys's special comfortable silence.