Hey

If you don't want to listen to me rant then don't. I just need to say some things. It helps me relieve some of the stress I got.

I am super sorry about not updating recently. I'll get to it eventually but there is a lot of crap going on in my life right now. I have been super stressed about... well, nothing. I can't help but feel stressed over small and stupid things.

I'm not depressed, but sometimes I feel like I'm teetering on that edge. I want to be by myself, but I don't want to be lonely. I don't want to bottle everything up and hide it away, but I'm scared of what others will think. I know that I will have support, yet I'm so scared that I make one wrong move and it's over. I just don't know what to do anymore.

I also think I am slowly losing my best friend. And maybe one or two of my other friends. My best friend came out as trans and I fully support them. Then, they came out as gay. Once again, I gave them my full support. I didn't think that this would change our friendship. And it didn't at first. They eventually got a boyfriend, I was so happy for them! Nothing changed at first. But now, I feel ignored and left out. I don't get much time to talk to them during school and they're always busy with family or their boyfriend. I hope I don't sound selfish, that is not at all what is going on. I just miss being included. I also feel left out with some of my other friends. I just don't know how to feel anymore. Am I the only one?

But then I go onto Wattpad or Tumblr look at the stuff that the Eddsworld fandom puts out there. And every time, a smile finds its way onto my face. Despite all the haters, us Eddheads keep Edd's world spinning. And! Eddsworld is coming back? That just adds to my happiness. And over 400 views on this one-shot book? I never thought I would get reads, votes, or even requests. Yet, I was surprised. Despite being a new writer, I got support from y'all who read this book.

So thank you. Thank you for your support. I will get onto requests soon. I just need some time. If you are reading this, thank you for taking some of your time to read my small vent. I truly appreciate it. You didn't have to read it, but ya did.

I can't say it enough. Thank you.