Prince Matt x Reader

There wasn't much going on in the small town of Spitbucket USA. Just normal things going on, like the Sheriff nailing almost everything in sight, the new detective running around after drinking that new drink, and the Prince trying to impress the ladies. Nothing new in your eyes. Everything was normal at the moment. It never stays that way though.

After the three boys were done with their daily business, they went to the nearby saloon to talk over a couple of drinks. Little did they know that someone was secretly admiring the Prince from afar. Though, she looked away for a couple seconds so she didn't see him leave, much to her disappointment. She tried shrugging it off but it didn't work, so she started walking to where one of her closest friends worked.

On the way, the only thing she could think about was the tall ginger. He was just super cute! She didn't care that she didn't really know him, or even talk to him, she already developed a crush. As she walked, she twirled her (h/c) hair with a finger (if you have short hair, just go with it) and thought about the lovely Prince. People called her crazy for crushing on him, being Prince and all, but she couldn't help it. She was falling for the narcissistic Prince deeper and deeper every time he was even mentioned. She stopped at the door of her friend's work and took a breath before entering.

Matthew was busy bragging about himself at the saloon, and Thompson and Edward were about done with it. Edward eventually had to intervene into Matthew's bragging.

"Look, Matthew, as much as we enjoy your being here, could we talk about sonethin' else? Even the barkeep looks like he is 'bout to tell ya off 'bout all your braggin'." Matthew stopped and turned a bit red while scratching the back of his neck.

"Hey," the Sheriff started. "Instead, tell us. Any girl you thinkin' 'bout yet? Anyone you wantin' ta court?" The Prince turned even redder and let out a shaky nod. Thompson chuckled. "Well then. Tell us 'bout her!" Matt smiled sheepishly before beginning.

"She is the most precious beauty I have ever lied my eyes on, and that's saying something because I am very handsome. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair looks perfect and seems to complete the look that her sparkling (e/c) gives off. The way she walks is so hypontizing and she seems like the most beautiful women to walk the Earth. She is an angel, no, a goddess! Sent from above. She seems like a calm and collected person like-" Then the doors slammed open.

"TODD! HOLY F*CK!"

The three boys stared in utter shock as the girl ran up to the barkeep and almost pulled herself on top of the counter. "TODD! I SAW THE MOST GORGEOUS MAN TODAY! HOW DO I GET HIM TO F*CKIN COURT ME?"

Thompson looked at the (h/c) girl taking in her features before looking at Matthew with a smirk. "Might want ta rethink the whole calm and collected person thing 'bout this one." Matthew barely heard him as he began to feel butterflies as he stared. Then, a sinking feeling in his gut as he realized she was waiting for a certain man to court her already. Suddenly, the barkeep pointed in the Prince's direction. The girl froze and turned around, color slightly draining from her face.

Edward looked up to see their mini staring contest. He shook his head, stood up pulling Matthew with him, and shoved him towards the girl. She barely caught him as he fell forwards. He let out a chuckle as he stood up.

"Guess I'm falling for ya, huh miss?" She looked at him with wide eyes. A smile crept onto her face, as did a faint pink. She squealed a bit while starting to jump in place. "So, would you do the honors of being my girl?"

"YES! OH YES!" She was bouncing everywhere in excitement now. "TODD! HE ASKED ME! YES!" She turned back to the Prince and tackle hugged him. "THANK YOU! I'M (Y/N) BY THE WAY! OH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, THANK YOU!" Matt chuckled as he patted her back.

"Indubitaly!"

The rest groaned, this was going to be a long ride.

I tried making it using terms that would be used in this time period. I apologize if I got something wrong or missed something. Thanks for reading!