Tom x Cat!Reader- Stray Friends

A/N Just for clarification, reader is an actual cat, not a neko. They is different. On with the story!

(p/c)- pelt color

Edd and Tom were on their way back from the store. They had just bought groceries that mainly consisted of Cola, Smirnoff, milk, cookies, bread, butter, and cereal. The bread and butter was for toast.

Normally, it's only Edd who goes shopping. Matt will buy everything except what they need and Tord comes home with too much more hentai and very little food. Tom is normally okay but he is almost always drunk so Edd just goes. Tom is just with Edd this time because the car broke down and Edd wanted help with carrying the bags.

As they were walking past an alleyway, a rustling sound could be heard. Edd and Tom both stopped to listen. A faint distressed sounding mew and more rustling could be heard from the alley. Edd took all the bags and Tom slowly creeped into the alleyway.

He looked around until his nonexistent eyes landed on a (p/c) cat stuck in a plastic bag. His eyes widened and he quickly grabbed the cat. The cat hissed a bit in terror and tried to escape Tom and the bag. Tom gently removed the bag from the small cat's head. As soon as the bag was off, the cat stopped in surprise and stared up and the no-eyed boy holding them.

After a small bit of time, the cat decided it could trust this boy and started purring and rubbing against his chest. Tom chuckled and took the cat back out to Edd.

Edd gasped. "Kitty! So cute! Is it a stray?" Tom could only nod because he was too caught up in fawning over the cat himself. "Whatcha gonna name her?" Tom looked at Edd confused.

"Her?" Edd kinda chuckled.

"Don't ask. I know how to tell cat genders." Tom looked a bit disgusted for a second before quickly shaking it off. He thought for a second before he thought of a name.

"What about (y/n)?" The cat purred, seemingly in agreement. The two boys chuckled as they walked home, Edd carrying the bags of food and Tom carrying the new cat.

~Time Skip brought to you by CLOUDBERGS!!~

After introducing (y/n) to Matt and Tord, Tom went to his room with the small (p/c) cat trailing behind him. He flopped onto the bed. He closed his eyes and started to drift off until a small weight was put onto his chest. He opened his eyes and looked down to see a content kitty curled up on top of him.

He chuckled and put his head back down on his pillow and laid a hand on top of the cat. He started subconsciously petting her and received a small happy mew from the small cat. Tom smiled and closed his eyes and started to once again drift off.

What neither of them knew was that the other three were watching them this whole time. Tord was taking a video and Matt and Edd were just 'awwwing' at the adorable scene in front of them. Tord chuckled to himself.

"Heh, blackmail," he whispered to himself.

~Another Time Skip, but of 5 years~

(Y/n) was very bored because Tom wasn't home right now. Tord was home but she didn't know where. She decided that she would go try to find him.

After wedging herself through the the partially open door into the communist's room, she was met with another section of the room that looked like a lab. She was a curious kitty so she ventured into the strange area.

She saw Tord working on something on his table and decided she wanted to be petted. She started towards him until she bumped a shelf. Tord turned right as a liquid poured out of a bottle right onto her. It suddenly went black.

About an hour later, her eyes fluttered open. Tord stood there looking at her in shock. She was very confused and looked down. Her eyes widened as they landed on hands instead of paws.

She looked herself over and saw that she was now a human like Tom! She tried to stand and Tord snapped out of his daze and tried to help her up.

Once up, she noted that she was in a hoodie kinda like Tom's but (f/c) and jeans. She also had checkered shoes like Tom's.

"H-how?" She managed to get out. Her eyes widened at her own voice. She could speak too?! So cool!

"It must've been that potion that spilled on you," Tord explained. She just nodded as Tord led her out to the living room. He left to go get her some water. As soon as he left, the front door opened and Tom walked in. His 'eyes' instantly landed on (y/n) sitting on the couch.

"Who are you?" He asked, obviously confused.

"Uh, (y/n). A potion accidentally poured on me and now I'm a human?" Tom facepalmed and shook his head.

"Tord?" She just nodded. Tom came over to the couch and sat right next to her. He pulled her onto his lap and she let out a surprised yelp. She was used to this as a cat but it was different as a person. Tom lifted her chin and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

Just then, Tord finally decided to return with the water. He saw (y/n) on Tom's lap and slowly set the glass down and started back to his room.

Tom and (y/n) started to chuckle quietly.

"Love ya, Tom." He smiled and gave her another quick kiss.

"Love ya too, Kitten."

Dat was my longest one yet I think. Thankz for reading! And please, request!