Crawl | Chapter 2

My back was resting against the cold, wet concrete wall. The walls were thick and I couldn't hear anyone on the other side of them. I don't even know if there even was anyone here. There was no window in the room so I couldn't even figure out how long I've been here or what time of day it was. I was isolated.

The last thing I could remember from before I woke up here was sitting I my apartment with my roommate Ryan watching whatever we could find on TV. That was how the two of us spent a lot of our time together. We had been friends for years and sitting in silence was uncomfortable for us. He had said he was going to his boyfriends house, leaving me alone. After that everything just seemed to go blank. 

I jump as I heard the lock on the door start to raddled. I moved myself further into the corner I had put my in. I brought my knees up in front of my chest, wrapping my hands around them to give me a sense of protection.

When the door was pulled open I was meet with a man who stood around 6 feet tall and had long dark, black hair. He was quite pale and tine looking. Most of the skin that was visible for me to see I could tell it was covered in tattoos and he had multiple piercings. He had dark eyeshadow smudge around his eyes which made them look even harsher.

He cooed at me as he walked closer and I could hear the sarcasm in his voice as he did so. "Aw is somebody scared." He said with a laugh at the end of it. "It's not me you should he afraid of, I'm just looking to get rid of you." He bent forward relapsing the chain from the hook on the wall. "And I might be doing that right now for a good price. If you mess that up for me though then you should be scared. Your life has no meaning to me just remember that."

He pulled on the chain that was in his hand that was connected around my throat as he was about to leave. I went to stand up to follow him out but he quickly yanked me back down to the floor. "I didn't tell you to stand. Crawl." He snarled at me and I nodded, following after him on my hands and knees.

I knew I shouldn't be going along with anything he told me to do but something in me told me that if I didn't know how to get out of here before I acted out like that this wouldn't end well for me. His threat was still ringing through my ears.

I knew I had to be smart about this so as I made my down a long, bricked hallways I took in as much of my surroundings I could, hoping to find my way out. The hallway had very little lighting in it and I was finding it nearly impossible to make out any details. Everything looked the same. I didn't even know how the man leading me could even see where he was going.

We came up to a rickety looking staircase and I stop dead in my tracks unsure on how he planed my to get up them in the position he had me in. The man leading me let out a loud growl that didn't sound like it could come from any human. It was loud enough that it echoed off of the walls."Why did you stop?" He asked as he spat down at me as he turned around. I didn't dare look up at him as I felt his harsh glare focusing in on me.

"I-I don-n't-t know h-how you expect me to ge-get up th-the stairs." I stutter out. I was so shaken by fear that when my voice left my mouth it put me in shock. I didn't think I was even going to be able to get through one word of that sentence.

He let out a frustrated huff. "I'll let you wake up them but just so you know you'll probably never get this much kindness from anyone again." He said to me, numbly. That was  what him being kind to me was like? Knowing that it had me even more shaken for what possible was to come. It's only going to get worse from here from the sounds of it.

The stairs creaked under me with every step I took and there was points were I was fearfully they were going to break from under me. Once we had reached the next floor the man in front of me tugged roughly on the chain causing me to fall down to my knees. I quickly got my barrings and started to once again crawled after him. He barely gave me anytime to adjust to it all and I was surprised I was able to move after him with the quick pace he was going at.

The walls were all painted black and I didn't see any doors or windows in the hallway we were going through. The wooden floors were a deep, rich brown and a black carpet ran in the center of them. I was thankful for this because it hurt my knees less to move along it. 

He came to abrupt stop in front of a doorway that had two large, metal door separating us from what was beyond it. The man turned to give me one more harsh glare, almost like he was warning me to be on my best behavior or else without words. Personally I didn't see it in my best interest to upset him right now. Turning back around he pulled the door open and dragged me into the room behind him. Once we were in the room he set me in the center of the room before releasing the chain leash he lead me on and stepping back.

"Where did you find this one?" I heard a new voice ask. I could footsteps approaching me and they stop once I saw new black dress shoes in front of me.

"It doesn't really matter. Do you want him or not Chris? Don't waste my time." The man who lead me upstairs ask him. I guess Chris was the name of the guy in the dress shoes.

"I just might." He said in a mumble, almost like he was more talking to himself then anyone else. He placed a leather gloved hand under my chin, forcing me to look up at him. I let out a wince as his grip tighten on me.

He had a few similarities to the man that had lead me up here. His hair was somewhat long and he had both sides of his head shaved. His hair was black which popped out against his pale white skin. He was wearing a suit and I could see a coffin style throat tattoo on his throat and even thought I couldn't see any other parts of his skin I had a feeling that the rest of his skin was covered as well. He had black eyeshadow smudge around his eyes and a nude lip color on. He had rich brown eyes and three different lip rings. I had to say he wasn't bad looking and if I was in another situation he would be my type. 

He smirk down at me when my eyes caught his. "I'm going to have a lot of fun with you." He told me with a sinister smirk pulling up along his lips. He looked behind me. "Mike I'll take him."