Pain | Chapter 6

"AAH!" I cried out for what felt like the billionth time. I was fully seeing now that I had every reason to be fearfully of what Chris was going to do to me. It wasn't even close to being as bad as I expected it to be. I think it was turning out to be worse then I could ever imagine.

I was bent over metal table that was placed against the wall near the stair case we had come down. All I had to look at for the last hour was the grey concrete floor. My arms were strapped down on the one end of the table that was the furthest away from where I was planted and my legs were tied to the legs of the table. My legs were spared apart placed on either table leg.

I kept shivering from the cold breeze that was coming through the cracks in the walls and from my chest being pined down to the cold metal. The temperature of the room did nothing to help the temperature of the table that was for sure. I wince once again as he brought the whip down on me. I jolted forward trying to get away from it but due to the restraints it wasn't getting me anywhere.

"Please stop. Please." I begged out with tears streaming down my cheeks. I don't even know anymore how many times he's hit me but I could feel what I thought to be my skin splitting under each smack. Chris let out a chuckle and I heard the loud thud as he dropped the whip onto the concrete floor. I could hear him walk over to stand in front of me and he brought a hand under my chin, making me stain my neck to look up at him. 

"Please what? How should you have finished that sentence?" He ask before spitting down at me. I tried to move away from it but the grip he had on my chin stop me from doing so. Trying to do that just seemed to anger him more and he tighten his grip on my chin.

"Please Master." I told him, correcting me previous mistake hoping it would take some of his anger away from the situation going on at the moment. Maybe it would show him he was getting through to me and he might lighten up a small bit. I can only hope that's the case.

"Aw you poor thing. Do you want me to stop hurting you?" He ask as he gently ran his fingers thorough my hair as he loosened his hold on my chin. I didn't try to pull away from him, fearfully that this was some test and when I messed up he would have an excuse to continue hurt me. Not like he really needed one at this point.

I nodded quickly. "Yes please Master." I whimper out. Whatever point he was trying to get across to me I had heard loud and clear. As of right now I wouldn't dream of going against him. 

His fingers came back up to the roots of my hair and I slowly started to fell his grip tighten on them, making me cry out. "I don't think I will but I do like hearing you beg for me to stop. I want you to cry out because it's too much for you." Hearing the pleasure in his voice started to fire me up a bit and before I could even think my action through or think about the consequences of what would happen if I went through with this, I looked up at him and tried to spit in his face. The look on his face told me I made the wrong choice by doing that. 

He brought his hand to his face and wiped it off, letting out a loud laugh. The sound made a chill go down my spin, knowing he wasn't laughing because he found it funny. "You know I actually thought I wasn't going to have to go too hard on you but you're proving me different right now. And to think I was going to actually let you out of here tonight. Let you sleep in a warm room with a bed. I guess you signed you own fate." He spat at me and I froze. I knew I had caused more damage then I needed to. Why did I do that?

"What are you going to do with me then?" I ask him quietly. My voice wouldn't go any louder and I would be surprised if he even heard me. Right now I felt like I was an inch tall and he was a giant, towering over me. 

"You'll see." He mumble as he stood up and released me from my restraints. The second I was no longer held down my brain went into fight or flight mood and without thinking I was running towards the door. Getting up the stairs my eyes went wide as I was so surprised I was making it this far. Maybe I actually had a chance at freedom. 

I was just in reach of the door handle and my breath felt like it was caught in my throat. With one fast motion though that feeling was taken from me when I felt a hand grab my shoulder and it pulled me down the stairs. I was too unaware of this happening to prepare myself for the fall. I was rolling down and I had shooting pains moving throughout my body. Landing on the ground I fell face first with nothing breaking my fall. I let out a loud groan, turning over onto my back. It hurt to move but form what I cloud tell I hadn't broken anything. 

I heard Chris stomp over to me and looking up I saw him standing over me with a smirk plastered on his lips. "You actually thought you were going to get out? Well all you really did now was put yourself in an even worse position that you thought you were getting." He bent down and put a finger under the chain on my neck and pulled me up by it. 

I was slow at moving and as much as I didn't want to move I knew I wouldn't be able to breathe if I stayed down. It hurt so bad to move but I got on  to my knees and followed after him. I was stuck here right now I might as well listen till I have another chance. A more thought out chance this time around time. I wasn't paying attention to were he was pulling me over to but when I heard the creak of a door being open my head shot up and I felt my heart drop when I saw what he stop us in front of. Was he actually go to put me in there? 

"Why are you just sitting there? Get in there now." He demanded of me, pointing into the cage. He seemed to be close to his last nerve with me for today. Taking one last breathe I once again had to swallow me pride and I crawled further until I was inside of the metal cage we were in front of. It basically looked like a giant dog cage. At least I could be thankful that he got one big enough that I had room in it. 

"Good boy." He mumble, giving me praise. Him staying that with me being in this position just degraded me even more then I ever assumed would be possible. He lent into the cage and grabbed the end of the leash and pulled it through the grates in the top of the cage. He moved out it out through the top and stood up, hooking the end of the leash to a O ring that was placed on the wall out of my reach. I guess that was how he was going to keep me from moving more then he wanted me to. 

He moved back to the cage door and he  had a key in his hand, locking me in with it. Seeing this made me feel more discouraged. "I'll be back for you later. Hopefully when I come back you'll be more welling to behave. If you aren't things will get worse for you." He snarled at me before turning to walk away. When he got to the top of the stairs and the door was pulled open and the room was filled with light I couldn't keep my eyes off of the glow. When the door was shut again any hope I had in me disappeared with that glow the come from it. I was stuck down here, in the dark. I was trapped.