Ownership | Chapter 11

I was on the ground on the wood floor knelt at his feet. It seems like he always had me in this position when he wanted to enforce something into my thick skull. His was trying to install some rules into me as well as letting me know what he was expected from me. I think he had already gone through this stuff but he was doing a review for me. His voice was a lot harsher this time around. 

The only things I was allowed to say to him right now were either "Yes Master" or "I understand Master". Not like I was expecting to be given anymore of a say in things. I knew if I did anything else he would throw me back down into the cold, dark basement. 

He had only left me alone for a short period of time to get the door and when he did that I took a look around the room he had brought me into after my bath. I'm assuming it was his bedroom because of the clothes I found in the closet and the bed against the far wall that had black bedding and a rich cherry wood headboard. When I was doing that I was on edge the whole time knowing he would be angry with me if I was caught. I found nothing to help me with my escape in here but in a few of his drawers I found a few things that make me even more afraid to anger him.

"Do you not understand everything that is said to? Fucking little bitch" He ask me as he pulled on the chain attracted to my throat to pull me close to him. 

"Yes Sir I understand what is expected from me. I'm sorry for disobeying you." I told him, lowering my head even more then it already was. I was starting to feel ashamed of myself for doing that.

"Good. I guess you aren't as dumb as I thought you were. Stay right there for a moment." He told me as he released the chain and pushing me down on to the floor before he walked away. When he came back over he crouched down behind me, removing the chain collar and letting it fall to the ground at my feet. I felt a sense of relief when he did that but before I could even bring my hands up to rub the areas that the had chain irritated my skin he had another collar like object wrapping around me neck. 

I couldn't see it yet but from the feel of it I could tell it was a thick leather collar and it was defiantly tighter then the other one. If I thought I felt humiliated by the chain collar yet this was thousands times worse. I heard a clicked sound before he pulled on it to make sure it was secure and he got up to stand in front of me again. 

"Look up at me." He growled and I immediately did as he said. He pulled up a hand held mirror so that way I could see the back of the black, leather collar in the reflecting from the mirror that was behind me. Looking at it I could see that he had pulled my hair over so I could see the back and there was a bulky part to it with a key lock on it. Even if I cared to I couldn't remove it. The front of it was simple with a O ring in that another lock hung of with the chain leash from before. I guess I wasn't getting away from being pulled at his pace.

He placed the mirror on the ground and straighten his stance out to make him even taller and more dominate looking then before. "Do you know what that is?" He ask me. 

"A collar Master?" I said to him slowly. I wasn't too sure of myself as I said it and that caused it to come out like more of a question. I was hoping he wouldn't get mad at me for being wrong. He hasn't done that yet but there is always a chance of it happening.

"Close, it is a collar but more specifically it's an ownership collar. That is why the lock is on it. It also has a tracker that is in bedded in the leather so even if you did ever get out, which you won't, I'll be able to find you in seconds." He said the last part tauntingly at me. He knew I was still hoping to escape and he knowing this was further destroying that dream for me.

He step forward, picking in the leash. "Look down now." He demanded and I dropped my gaze to the floor. He started to pull me out of the room and I reluctantly moved behind him. He never gave me any clothe to wear and I knew he was bringing me down now to see the guest he was having over.

"Um Sir." I mumble quietly, afraid of speaking out of turn to him. I knew I wasn't supposed to speak without permission but I was scared to go down there like this. I knew he didn't but I really was hope he just forget to gave me clothes and he would turn back and correct the mistake he made. 

He stop for a moment as he slowly turned back around to look at me. "Yes?" He ask with a smirk. I think he knew what I was about to ask which just made this worse in it's own way. 

"Don't I get anything to wear Master?" I ask him in the most respectful way I could in hopes to not to set him off. If I did that it would further ruin my chances of getting what I wanted.

"I don't think you've earned that privilege yet plus I think you look better like this. It shows you for the little whore that you are." He said in a mocking tone. I nodded letting him know I heard him and I dropped my head down more in shame this time around.

He pulled me along behind him and going down the stairs I tried my best not to stumble. I knew he wouldn't be pleased with me if I fell. I learned that the hard way before and I knew he would be more harsh on me this time around. We walked a long way till me came to a black carpeted floor. It was nice to be crawling on that instead of the tiled and hard wood floors. I could see the bottom of a couch and legs that were covered in what appeared to be black fishnet thigh highs. There was a man knelt on the ground next to them and his head was dropped. 

"Oh you got yourself a new toy! Let me see him!" A voice said excitedly once we where visible to the people in the room. The voice sounded female but it was quite rough. It was almost alluring to listen to if I was being honest. 

Chris kicked me side, releasing the leash and I took the hint to crawl over to her. I stop once I got to her feet and she placed a hand under my chin, making me meet her gaze. She had fair skin and dramatic makeup on. Her lips were done in a soft grey toned lipstick with a black smokey eye. Her hair was black and fell around her face in curls and I could see tattoos running along her skin. The one side of her arm had what looked like Tim Burton character and Disney character where on the other arm. I won't lie she was an attractive women.

My face started to get red though as she looked my nude form over. I felt exposed and humiliated and that just seemed to please her more. I knew Chris probably had the same sick smirk on his face as he watched this all happen.

"Aw it looks like the little whore didn't learn his lesson right away, did he?" She ask with a fake pout as she starred down at me. She started to trail her manicured nails along my chest, letting the nails dig into my skin as she did.

I didn't know if I was supposed to speak or not so I kept my mouth shut. Plus I didn't know what to really say in response to that. I heard Chris heavy footsteps walking over to where I was and he sat down on the couch next to her. I made sure to not move my eye line to look at him. 

"Do anyone of them learn that easy? I remember Vinny wasn't the perfect angel he appears to be now for you at first." Chris said with a snicker, wrapping a hand in my hair. 

I heard her let out a snit at Chris statement. "He still isn't a perfect angel, he's just on his best behavior today." So that was the tan boys name who was next to me. He appeared to be around my age probably a bit younger and I didn't even want to think about how long he has been apart of this sick lifestyle of theirs. 

"So does this little whore have a name?" The women ask as my gaze was pulled down and I took the hint that I was to drop my gaze to the floor again as they spoke about me like I wasn't even here. It's not like they had any reason to acknowledge me, I was nothing but an object in their eyes.

"His name is Ricky but I don't think he has earned the right to get to be referred to in that way yet." Chris told her as he brought his hand over to smack my cheek. The sound of skin colliding filled the room as it seemed to echo off of the walls. "Isn't that right you little slut?" He growled at me. 

"Yes Master. I don't deserve it yet." I answer him quickly in hopes to please him by doing so.

"I think I could help with that. Why don't you let me have some fun with him. I tend to have the magic touch." She said as she ran her fingers along the tops of my cheeks. I was both afraid and intrigued on what she planed on doing what me. It's not like my feelings mattered. It's all up to Chris if he allows it. 

______

In case you didn't notice I did a gender bend for Devin because I felt it was more fitting for this story. Also because I have been looking for a way to write that into a story for a little while now. So does anyone have any ideas on what Devin plans to do with Ricky? Do you think Chris is going to allow her too use him?