Change | Chapter 24

Blinking my eyes open I didn't feel exhausted for once after I had woken up. I guess sleeping up on his bed made a difference for me. The floor definitely wasn't this comfortable to lay on, his bed felt like a cloud as well so it just made this even better. I knew this wouldn't last so I was soaking up every last second of it well I still could.

I soon really became aware that feeling this comfort could be short lived as I felt Master stir awake next me. I looked down, burring my face in his chest by accident as I was being pulled so close to him that was my ony option to making sure I showed him respect and didn't meet his gaze.

I felt him stiffen up a bit next to me and I was afraid to see what he was going to do next. I shouldn't of gotten into his bed last night, I should of stayed where I belonged on the floor. He unwrapped his arms from around me, shoving me away slightly. I stayed where he put me, not wanting to set him off. I felt the bed shifted as he got out of it and I laid where I was, waiting for him to give me an order on what to do. I can't move without his say so.

"Go into the bathroom and get yourself cleaned up. I'll leave you clothes out here and I want you to put them on. Once you're done meet me down in the kitchen. I'm trusting you so don't mess this up or there will be consequences for your actions. Do you understand me?" He told me in a tone that was filled with annoyance and I didn't know if he was annoyed with me or himself. I feel like I should just think it me that the problem is with because that is always how things go.

"Yes Master I understand." I told him with a nod as I stood up, moving to drop to my knees to get to the bathroom and as soon as I moved to do so he step over to me, placing a hand under my chin to look up at him. I averted my eyes in a different direction, not wanting to meet his eyes.

"Look at me for a moment." He growled out and when I met his eyes I could tell that he didn't want his voice to come out as harsh as it did. That's the tone I'm used to so I don't get why he cared that much that I heard him like that. I felt strange starring him in the eyes he has burned it into my brain that this wasn't aloud. Mentally I'm just waiting for him to punish me for doing his regardless if he told me I could. "For the rest of the day I'm going to allow you to walk but don't take this for granted because I can take the privilege away with the snap of my fingers."

Before I could even responded to his words he was all but rushing out of the room leaving me alone and confused. This wasn't normal behavior for him and now I'm just going to be on edge till he snapped because that's going to have to happen at some point today.

Slowly I got to my feet just waiting for him to bust back through the door and yell at me. I stood there for a moment, just starring and waiting but when he didn't come back I tried to talk myself out of the panic that was running through me. It seemed almost unless for me to do this even if I thought it would help. I wouldn't be calm this whole time, I feel like I'm doing something wrong and that is what he had taught me since the beginning.

I eventually force myself into the bathroom to get cleaned up. I didn't know how much time he expected this to take me but I had a feeling that this was some form of a test and I didn't want him to have to punish me for not thinking more clearly about what was expected from me.

I tried to get through my shower as quickly as I could even though I wished I could stay under the comfort of the warm water longer. It was a feeling I hadn't felt in a long time and just from the short amount of time I was in there I could feel the effects it had on my stiff mussels. I knew it was useless to hope but I don't want this to be the last time I get to do this, I hope it isn't.

Getting out I wrap a towel around myself after I dried myself off to my best of my ability. I stood on the mat in front of the shower for a while, letting myself dry off even more. I didn't want him to get mad at me for making a mess by trailing water across his room. Plus I would just be up here longer cleaning it if that happened and I can't waste time like that.

Once I felt satisfied with my state I rushed over to the mirror, brushing through my long, wet, black hair. I didn't feel like going through his things because I had no place to so I decided against blowing drying it. Thinking about it, it's just a waste of time anyways.

Going back into Master bedroom I stop dead in front of the clothes on the end of the bed. I was a little bit confused because I didn't notice them there before I went into the bathroom meaning Master had come back in here to leave them out for me. I hadn't heard him come in what so ever. I must of been too caught up in my own anxious thoughts.

Putting on the clothes felt wrong to me. I hadn't been aloud to wear really anything since I've been here and at first I hated it but now it's what feels right to me. If this is what Master wants from me though I have to do it. My comfort or understanding of what he wants doesn't matter anymore.

My clothes consisted of a black crop top and a pair of black jeans. The jeans I had no problem with but the crop top did make me feel uncomfortable to put on. I would never pick this out for myself but if Master thinks I'll look good in it I'll trust him.

I glanced over myself quickly to make sure I look fine before rushing out of the room and down the long staircase. I was all but panting when I got to the bottom of them and I stop dead in my tracks once my feet hit the first floor. I never really learned my way around Masters house so finding the kitchen was going to be problematic for me. It's not like this is a small house either there are millions of possibilities on where the kitchen could be located.

I took as many turns down the long hallways as I could. I looked around as I tried to see anything that look familiar to me so I could tell if I was even going the right way or not. I back tracked my steps to find it and after what felt like hours I was finally able to locate the kitchen as I saw the familiar setting it was in.

I felt myself rushing towards the doorway but I started to feel myself slow down as I heard another voice I didn't recognize inside the room. I have a bad feeling of what could become of this.

______

Short, filler like chapter but I hope you all still enjoyed it. So who do you think is the mysterious person in the kitchen? Any guess?

Also thank you to pikamiw for making a new cover for this story. I've always hated the one I had no matter what I did to it and this one look amazing.