Maze | Chapter 3

He smirk down at me when my eyes caught his. "I'm going to have a lot of fun with you." He told me with a sinister smirk pulling up along his lips. He looked behind me. "Mike I'll take him." 

Chris had picked up the end of the metal chain leash and wrap it around his knuckles a few times before roughly pulling me up to stand on me feet in front of him. I was trying to move as quickly as possible because the second he pulled on the leash I felt it cut of my airway as the chain tighten around my throat. Once I was standing he released the tight grip he had on it and I let out a loud gasp as I was able to breathe properly once again.

He drop the leash and start to walk in circles around me, looking me up and down like I was some form of prey that he was going to pounce on. When he was standing behind me I heard him stop and he stood there.

I let out a loud gasp when I felt him place his hands roughly on the center of my back and shove me forward. I landed so I was lent forward over the coffee table that in front of me. My body banged loudly into it and I knew I was going to be left with some markings from it the impact. I didn't even look around the room when I had come in here because I was too frighten to do so. I hadn't even noticed it the coffee table till now.

His hand came down on my back side. I let out a loud yelp from the shock of it and I heard the two of them snicker from my reaction. He kept his hands on my me as he started to grope me. When he did stop touching me I heard him walk away behind me and I heard a small exchange between him and the other man. They were talking in such hush tones that I couldn't make out what they were saying.

I knew this might be the best chance I would have to exscape considering they were both distracted at the moment. I knew it would be a challenge to get out because I had no clue where I was going and I hadn't even seen an exit when I was led up here. I wasn't even sure I would make it out of here before one of them caught me. It had to be worth a shot to try. Right?

The conversation behind me died down for a moment before I heard the mumbling start up again but this time around it was louder and directed at me. "Don't even think about trying that." I heard Chris mumble as he walked back over to me. Once he was standing behind me again he grab my leash, pulling me down and I quickly got to my knees again. I followed after him as he walked and he he sat down on a black leather chair. I looked up at him, confused as of what he wanted of me. 

He looked up at me and raised an eyebrow. "Stay just like that." He said in a rough voice before he went back to having the conversation with the other man in the room. "You're going to have teach me some of those tricks you have Mike. I swear I never know how they are going to act till I get them out of this house. It's like I'm buying a dog that's been sedated and you'e telling me it's fully trained and well behaved." Chris said with a laugh.

"That's the point. I probably wouldn't sell half of them as easily as I do if I let them act how they wanted to. And you have your own tricks that you use on them, you don't get to learn mine." Mike said to him and his words filled me with more confused.

Chris brought his hand down and ran it through my hair almost like how you would pet a dog. "He seems so well behaved right now and I'm really hoping he doesn't stay that way. It's no fun when they don't fight back a little." There was a small fake pout in Chris voice when he got to the end of his sentence.

"You know you're really different then most of my clients. Most of them look for a pet that's going to be obedient from the start." Mike told him with a snicker. Pet? Clients? What was it he did for a living? I mean I think I could take a guess but I didn't even want to think about that. What is all of this? Is there away for me to get out of here before I even figure it out? My mind was just racing with question that I was unable to answer and it was driving me insane as I sat at Chris feet as the two of them spoke like I wasn't even in the room.

"Aw is the little pet confused?" Mike ask me with a fake coo. He seemed to be taunting me and as much as I wanted to go off at him for referring to me in such a way I couldn't. It was like my brain wouldn't allow me to act the way I wanted too. 

"Don't hurt yourself thinking too much there you'll figure it all out soon enough." Chris told me and I could hear the smirk in his voice. He placed a hand on the back of my neck, gripping it lightly. "Don't strain that small brain of yours. It's not like you're that intelligent anyways."He mocked.

"Well I think I should get going. I feel like I'm going to have a lot of work with this one here." Chris said as he stood up. I felt frozen with fear for a moment as thought of what he had in mind filled my head. Up to this point I was able to pretend that none of this was happening but now it's seeming to real. 

"Alright, good luck with him. You know that if you can't get him under control you can always contact me I'll be more then willing to help you." The excitement in Mike voice as he spoke scared me. What was this Chris guy planning on doing with me?

Chris grabbed the leash and roughly start to pull me along as he walked out of the room, paying no mind to the last parting words that Mike had given him. There was no warning before he started moving and I was all but stumbling after him till I could l get my barrings.  As we were making our way out of the house I was starting to see this whole place was just like a giant maze. There would of been no way I could of found my way out of here before. Seeing this was making me feel more and more hopeless about everything that was happening around me. It was all fully out of my control.

Once we came to the front door and he walked me out of it I was fighting the urge to stand up and walk. The driveway in front of the house was just rocks and it was digging into my skin. I couldn't help but let out a few whimpers from the pain of it and I was positive that Chris was getting a sense of enjoyment from hearing them.

He came to a stop in front of a sleek, black, sports car. I couldn't make out many details of the vehicle because he stop us at the back of it by the trunk. I was confused by this because he didn't have anything in his hands that he would need to put back here.

After he open the truck he bent down and picking me up off the ground as if I weighed nothing at all. As he was doing this it all started to make sense to me what he was about to do and I start to try to squirm out of his grasp. He was having none of that I could tell because he tighten his hold on me to the point where I knew there would be bruise where his hands just were.

He set me down in the trunk and he grab the leash I was on and wrap it around my hands, binding them together before tying it to a bar above me head. I look up at him with big, pleading eyes before he could shut the hatch on me, in hope that he would feel some sort of remorse for me but it didn't seem to be working. 

A sinister grin turned up on his lips as he looked down at me. "You have to earn certain privileges with me and so far you haven't prove yourself worthy enough. You'll earn them eventually and I know this is one of the few ways I'll get my way of life through your head." He said to me before shutting me in. Taking away any sort of freedom I thought I had left.

With me in the car like this there was no way I was going to be able to tell where we were going which was going to make any escape attempts I tried to make so much more difficult. I guess that was the reason why he's doing this anyways.