Greatful | Chapter 18

I felt my limbs start shaking and I tried my best to hold in my whines of discomfort. My hands ached as they were firmly pressed against the hardwood floors and I could feel imprints being left on my forearms and knees.

Master had left me in the study like this, balancing what felt like a cane on my back. He didn't show me what ti was he just told me to not let it fall.

 I was balancing on my forearms and knees and the longer he was gone the hard keeping this position was becoming. I felt my back start to cramp a bit from being arched to help hold the cane in place, not wanting it to roll off of me. 

I can only imagine that is a can that he put on my back he was using it more as a threat. A warning that if I dropped it wouldn't hesitate to use it on me.

The longer I was like this the more I started to think about just dropping it, getting it over with and taking my punishment. That thought was quickly wiped from my mind though when I heard his heavy footsteps coming in my direction. I wouldn't want to disappoint him now that he has coming back for me.

I kept my gaze glued to the floor and I could hear him snicker as he watch every mussel in my body twitch from discomfort.

He came up to me and I was about to let out a sigh of relief because I thought he was about to let me relax but he did the exact opposite. He circled around me twice before coming to a stop in front of me placing his shoes right under my face.

Him watching me like this just made me more tense. If I messed up now there was no turning back, I would truly end up disappointing him.

"Do you think you deserve to be able to relax now?" He asked me, shifting his stance a small bit as he spoke. If he wasn't standing so close to me I probably wouldn't of notice the slight movement.

"Only if you think I deserve to Master." I told him, biting my tongue as I spoke. I wanted to beg for him to remove it but I know that wasn't what was expected from me. He would possible punish me for not giving him what I knew what the right option. What he wanted to do to me I had no control of, he owed me.

"As much as I love seeing you twitch like this I think I'm going to have to save this prolonged torture for another time." He told me, removing the cane from my back and letting it fall to the floor beside me. Even with that gone though I knew better then to relax my stance. He had not verbally given me permission to do so yet.

"Relax." He barked at me and I quickly let myself fall forward, my face at level with shoes, it now being even closer to my face now.

"Are you happy I let you relax slave?" He asked as he bent forward to grab my hair, pulling me up so my face was right above his shoe. From the subtlety of the motion I didn't have time to catch myself so all that was holding me up was his hand.

"Yes Master, thank you Master." I stammered out in response to him. Trying to get my words out to show my appreciation as fast as I possibly could.

"I think you need to show me how thankful you truly are. Can you guess a simple way you can show me that?" He asked me, shifting the foot that was in front of my face, giving me a small sign that almost went unnoticed by me.

"Yes I can Master." I told him in the most confident voice I could, knowing what was expected of me.

He released the hold he had on my hair, dropping me back down to the ground so I was laying in the position I was in before he grabbed me.

I lent forward, kissing the top of his black, leather shoes. "Thank you Master for allowing me to relax." I told him in a clear tone. Not wanting him to have any trouble hearing me. My gratitude should be heard by him in a crystal clear voice.

"That's a good slave." He said down to me and I was immediately filled with a sense of pride knowing that he was content with my actions.

I pulled myself back, laying with my face resting against the floor, my arms moving being my back and up on my knees with my legs slightly spread for him.

"Now I do have someone coming over and I think you might remember them. The one person especially" He said with a smirk, walking around me. He landed a kick to my ribs and I held myself in place, holding back the wimpier I wanted to make. Knowing he hadn't given me permission to make any sounds.

"The only thing I'm questioning right now is if I should get you clean up or not. I mean I would love to show my property off with some form of pride but leaving you like this has a certain level of humiliation to it that I find just to pleasing to look at." He said,debating his options out loud to me.

I knew he didn't want me opinion on how I should be presented. As he said I am his property meaning he can do whatever he wishes with me and I cannot complain.

"I think I'm going to get you clean up. Would you like that slut?" He ask me in a growl, picking up the end on my leash and giving it a pull that told me to get up on to my hands and knees to follow after him.

"If that's how you wanted your property shown then very well Master." I told him in a respectful tone. I  was more then grateful for this chance to feel clean.

---------

Master had allowed me to take a short, cold bath. Even though I wished for it to be longer and warmer I knew better then to say that to him. I probably shouldn't even be thinking it. I was grateful for what he allowed me to do, seeing this as a privilege I had earned from being so good for him.

He had thrown a pair of black spandex shorts towards me which was the first article of clothing I had gotten to wear in a while. It felt strange but I was still thankful for him allowing me the minimal amount form of coverage the shorts gave me.

He hadn't said much else about who he was expecting other then the fact that they were familiar to me. I couldn't place who that could be. There has only been three people around me since Master bought me and I was assuming it was one of them that was coming here. There was no one else it could be,

After I got ready he pulled me down the stairs and placed me in the living room in front of the black leather couch. I was on my knees with my back straight, my hands crossed behind my back and my thighs slightly parted.

"Stay just like this or I'll punish you without a care about who is watching." He told me in a warning tone before leaving to let who ever into the house.

I stayed where he put me, deciding to be on my best behavior for him. I was wanting to show whoever it was what a well trained slave I am for my Master.

_______

Anyone have any guess on who it could be?