Well Trained | Chapter 21

Master placed a hand in my hair and guide me so I was turned facing the opposite way I was before and he pulled me so my face was resting against the carpet and my ass was up in the air. I let out a small whimper that I couldn't contain and I heard him laugh as he stood up and walked away from me, leaving me confused and scared.

I felt someone drag Ryan towards me. He was so closed to me and due to the bent over position Master set me I could feel his breath by my entrance which made me let out a small whimper. I had a feeling where this was going now. 

Master crouched down in front of me and took my chin in his hands, pulling my face up to look at him. I bent my neck to follow hid motion, not moving my hands from there position on my back. "I think you've been a good slave for me recently. Don't you think?" He arched an eyebrow as he finished, signalling me to answer him.

"If you think I've been good to you then I have been Master." I told him in a clear tone, knowing the amount of respect I had to have in my voice for him.

He gave me a twisted smirk that I had come accustomed to. "I think you deserve a reward. What a better way to do. The other little whore needs to be taught a lesson and I wouldn't want to leave you out." He told me with a mocking pout.

Master released my jaw roughly, letting me fall face down on to the floor. He moved to go stand behind me again, out of my line of sight. This left me confused and worried but I kept my mouth shut, knowing it wasn't my place to question him. 

I felt someone bring Ryan's face closer to me and I fought the urge that I felt to thrust myself back against his mouth. The warm breath against my skin and the waiting was enough to make me let out quiet, muffled whimper. 

"I think we need to find a better use for your mouth. You seem to think that you can use it state you opinion. You lost that option when I bought you, you're mine. You do as I say without a word, you don't question me. The slut in front of you seemed to have learned that in the same matter of time you have been given. If he learned you should of too. I've been going easy on you recently and that's going to change." I heard Kuza say to him and that gave me that knowledge that he was the one pulling Ryan closer to me.

"You were going easy on me." I heard Ryan mumble with a snit. I heard the sound of a harsh slap and I knew Ryan had gotten hit for what he said. I knew Master would do the same to me of  spoke that way.

I heard Kuza let out a growl that made a chill go down my spin even though it wasn't directed at me. The growl was so fierce sounding that it was difficult to believe that it came from someone so human looking. "Shut your fucking mouth before things get worse for you. Either way this is going to be enjoyable for me to watch. Maybe I can get how your supposed to act through that thick skull of yours. You may not be the most intelligent thing but maybe your tiny brain will start to process all of this."

Master walked over to stand right in front of me again, placing his feet by my face. I reached my face over, kissing the top of his shoe. He didn't even have to tell me that was what he wanted from me, these where one of the motions he had drilled into my brain. 

"That's my good slave." Master said to me in an amused tone before walking away from me again. He seemed to be just doing that to degrade me a bit which I expected it, this is what he is supposed to do to me.

"Put your tongue in him and you're going to make him cum with just the use of your mouth. I don't want you to stop till he does or less I'll cover you in cold water and leave you outside. You're going to learn to do as your told one way or another, don't make this harder on yourself then it needs to be." I heard Kuza say to him in a forceful tone that was to show he wasn't kidding about any of it. I doubted he would be but I could tell he was trying to get this through Ryans head.

Locked Away | Cricky (Editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara