Humiliated | Chapter 9

I tried to move away from him but he saw me doing so and he grab the chain that he had let fall to the floor and before I could reacted to him doing so he was wrapping it around his knuckle before dragging me over to him. He pulled me so my back was against the wall where the chair was.

I was trapped now and I was regretting thinking I was stronger then he was. He was stronger then I would ever be. I had made a stupid choice of not listening to him and now I'm going to pay the price for it.

He placed his hand under my chin, pulling my head up. "Come on open that pretty little mouth of yours for me." He said in a sickly sweet voice.  I made no effort to follow his orders, pursing my lips. "I'm guess we're going to have to do this the hard way." He mumble bringing his hand to my nose, pinching it and making it impossible for me to breathe. 

I tried my hardest to keep myself calm, knowing that if I panicked I would need to take a breath sooner. I was hoping he would give up before that happened but that wasn't the case. Moments passed and eventually my mouth open to take a gasp of air. Before I even got the chance to exhale he had thrust his cock into my mouth. Due to how he had my postioned I couldn't pull myself away. The back of my head was resting against the wall. I could only move forward which was the last thing I wanted to do for him. 

"Looks like I'm going to have to do all the work. You're going to regret that." He spat down at me. I tried my hardest not to show my fear, not wanting to give him any satisfaction from seeing it. He started to thrust into my mouth at a fast and quick pace that was giving me no chance to adjust to taking him in. With every thrust I felt him go deeper down my throat causing me to gag and choke around him.

I didn't even have to look at myself to know I was mess right now. I could feel spit running down from the corners of my mouth, I had tears steaming down my cheeks and I was positive my eyes were bloodshot. He was lasting longer then I hope he would and when I thought it couldn't get any worse it did. He moved to place his one leg up on the wooden chair next to me, giving him more leverage for him to put behind each thrust. 

When I was least expecting it he placed a hand behind me head, shoving me down to the base once again but this time he held me there. I started gagging around him but I don't think that was going to make him pull out any sooner, he seemed to be enjoying that. Adding to this he brought his other hand up to my face, pinching my nose once again. I now had no way at all to breathe and I started to choke even more on him. Due to having no warning to this I started to panic causing my throat to converse around him. 

I started to see black spots in my vision and I knew I was moments away from losing consciousness when he finally pulled out of my mouth. I feel forward, coughing as I tried to catch my breath. Before I had even fully composed myself he pulled my head back and he pulled his cock above my face, slowly stroking himself. 

"Keep your mouth open. Don't even think of closing it." He growled down at. He started to groan really loud and I know he was close. With a few more strokes I felt him release on me, it landed on my face and some into my mouth. "Stay just like that." He said in a demanding tone before walking away from me. As much as I wanted to clean my face and spit the cum in my mouth onto the floor I was fearful to do so. I didn't know if this fear was coming from the ideas going trough my head of what he would do to me if I did it. Part of it also seemed to be the fear of disappointing him.

He came back over to me and placed a hand under my chin, making me close my mouth. "Swallow." I did as he said immediately and I could tell he was pleased by me doing so. He looked down at me like he was waiting for something from me after I did that. "What are you supposed to say now?" He asked me, slapping me across the face when I stated taking to long to answer him. 

Locked Away | Cricky (Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें