Roommate | Chapter 19

I kept my back straight with my hands clasped behind my back well Master was out of the room. I wasn't letting myself move an inch from where he had set me since he told me not to do that. I knew the rules well enough by now. The only form of movement I had done was putting myself in the right position for him.

I jumped a small bit when I started to hear the sound of heavy footsteps followed by what sounded like someone being dragged along. The one set of steps I would recognize anywhere since I had become so accustom to the sounds Master makes well walking. When I can't look up to know where he is I have had to learn how to use sounds to tell me that.

The footsteps kept getting closer till I heard them stop in the doorway of the room I was in. I heard a chuckle that sounded familiar to me but I couldn't place from where. I heard the man who chuckled walk over to me till I saw his shoes stop in front of me and he crouched down in front of me. 

The man placed a hand under my chin, telling me to look at him. Where I knew him from all came back to me once I saw his face. It should of clicked sooner for me.

"Looks like you've got him pretty well trained. Told you it wouldn't be that difficult." The man who had originally sold me to Master said. He grasp my chin in his hands and turned my face to look at who I assumed was being dragged behind him.Who I saw was the last person I would of imagine it could of been. "This one on the other hand wasn't that easy." He directed his words at Master as he starred at me, hoping to see some form of a reaction from me.

Chris had the man by his throat as he held him up off of the ground a small bit. "Maybe you should let me beat some sense into him. I didn't get to be that rough with my new little toy as I would of wanted and I kind of have some aggression I need to get out of my system. Unlike my slave he is actually deservant of it."

Kuza chuckled at his words as he smirked. "Not like that has ever stopped you before."

"Fuck you." Ryan spat at the two of them in a chocked out growl. After the words left his mouth Master wasted no time tightening the hold he had on his throat till his face started turning red. No long after that he releases him, letting his almost limp body collapse to the floor. Ryan started chocking and gasping as he tried to compose himself.

After I was brought here I hadn't thought I would see Ryan again. If I was being completely honest I hadn't put any thought to my long time roommate for a long time. He just didn't seem like a priority to think about in a time like this.

Kuza quickly stood up and stormed over to where Ryan was dropped onto the wood floors. He was still trying to catch his breath in a desperate sounding manor as he made his way over to him. 

He grasp Ryan's hair in his hand and pulled him up to his feet by it. Ryan let out a small wince as he did so. 

Once he was on his feet his released his hair and grab his face by his jaw, clamping his finger over the sides of his face, onto his cheeks. "What the fuck did I tell you before I brought you here?" He growled at him as he smacked his cheek a few times, letting the sound of his hand colliding with his skin fill the room.

"For me not to speak unless spoken too and to be respectful, Sir." Ryan admitted to him in a harsher tone then I would ever dare to speak to my Master in. His tone seemed to be a bit more toned down then it was before though now that I was thinking about it.

Seeing Ryan acting like this made me question if I had broken down too easily. That I should of fought more. Then again I don't think I would of wanted to do that, I like this. I like the praise I get for being good,

"Dumb little bitch." Kuza mumble as he drop Ryan back down to the floor. He kicked his side when he saw he was making no effort to get into the a more proper position. "Can you do nothing right whore." He growled as Ryan slowly got onto his knees in a similar position I was in but it seemed sloppier.

"Can I trust leaving you in here without supervision or do I need to tie you do to something so you can't move?" Kuza asked him with a scuff, delivering another hit to his cheek.

"You can trust me, Sir." Ryan said in a softer tone but it was still filled with hatred. It was like that was a feeling he couldn't hide.

I have a feeling that if Master wasn't edging Kuza out of the room  Ryan would of been handed a harsher punishment for his lack of respect. I know Master would of done that to me. He has punishment me for less before and something about Kuza just makes me think he gets a lot  rougher then I even want to imagine.

"Don't move, both of you." Master said as him and Kuza made there way out of the room. I don't feel like that statement was really directed at me, Master knew I was good at following rules and orders when he left me alone. I had learned my lesson about that early on and didn't want to relieve it over again.

I heard their footsteps move out of the room and down the hallway. I could hear there voices as they started talking again and they seemed to be discussing something to due with money, nothing that was my concern. 

Their voices continued to get quieter as they moved further away from us till they cut off and I couldn't hear anything from them.

Once they were out of site and earshot Ryan stood up, kneeling down in front of me. I didn't let myself look up at him and I couldn't figure out if it was from the shame I was feeling or because of Masters rules that had be forced into my brain. I didn't want to disappoint him with such a small mistake that I should no better then to make at this point. I needed permission from him to small things like this.

"What the fuck did he do to you?" Ryan mumble ad he pushed the hair was falling into my face back. He was talking so quietly it almost seemed like he was speaking more to himself then me.

"He did nothing to me." I answer him as my face scrunched together a bit. I was unsure if he was even looking for an answer from me but I couldn't let it slip out. I was speaking quietly, not wanting to get caught doing something I wasn't given permission to do. I wasn't supposed to speak unless spoken too, he wasn't supposed to either.

Ryan let a humorless chuckle and I didn't even need to look up at him to know he was shaking his head in disapproval. He didn't see things the same way I do. Was he right to think that way though? 

"Please just look up at me for a second. I haven't seen anyone in so long and I've missed you. You may be different so to speak but he fucked you up beyond belief and once I find a way to get myself out of here I'll help you. I promise." Ryan said to me, rambling on.

I slowly let my eyes trail up to meet his, the soft green eyes I had missed seeing. It felt so strange to be able to look at someone like this. I felt guilty for it, Master hadn't given me permission to do this. He never would have give me permission for this.

"I don't think I want to leave anymore." I admitted to him and the words shocked some part of me. I had been fighting this thought for to long and now with the option on the table I couldn't imagine taking it. The idea of leaving Master made me feel panicked, it was like I had grown to need him.

Ryan's face always seemed to stay in a neutral expression and when I saw it leave that state I knew he was overthinking something. He looked at me with pity and I was confused by it. Why would he pity me? What was I saying wrong? Nothing I had just said felt wrong to say even if it confused me somewhat.

I heard a door open on the other end of the hallway and my head drop so I was starting down at the floor again. Their voices and footsteps got closer and I become more anxious with every passing moment. I didn't want him to be disappointed in me when I wanted to prove I was a good slave for him.

Ryan didn't seem phased by them, he was standing his ground. As worried as I was for him I was ten times more panicked for myself. I didn't want them to think I had started this. I was being good for so long. I know that I am goign to have to hear my Master being disappointed in me and I'm going to hate every second of it.

"What the fuck did I say before I left?"