Breaking Me | Chapter 10

I was shivering even more then I was before. I was cold, naked and needy. Time wasn't moving at a normal pace again and I was wishing he would come down those stairs to come take care of me. I was going to act how he wanted me to this time. I mean it might put me in a better place. I was just looking out for myself, well that's what I was trying to tell myself when I came up with that idea.

 All I really wanted right now was my clothes back on, to be in a warmer room and to have something to eat. Food had completely crossed my mind becasue I was so focused on how scared I was and getting out of here. I kept hearing my stomach growl now and I was starting to slowly get hunger pains. 

I was starting to wish he would of just put me in the cage instead of tying me up with a butt plug in. I would take the cage over this any day. I couldn't move a lot, even less then I could before but this time around it was from discomfort. Anytime I shifted I was pushing the plug further into me and giving myself rope burn. I couldn't stop myself from moving sometimes too from how cold I was right now. 

I heard the door handle open and this time around I wanted to run over to him and beg him to let me out of here and that I would be good for him for now on. I was going to be an obedient pet, as he called me, for him. Not like I could do this with my being stuck here. I looked up at him with big, doe eyes begging him to come help me. I was even more excited and needy when I saw what was in his hands which I could smell stronger the closer he got to me. Just the smell and look of it made my mouth water and my stomach turn.

He knelt down in front of me, making sure to bring the plate by my face before setting it on the floor. On the plate there was a piece of buttered toast, scrambled eyes and bacon. I could tell it was still hot because I could feel the heat from the steam coming off on my skin which almost felt like it was burning me because of how cold my skin was. 

"Do you want something to eat?" He ask and my eyes shot up, making sure not to meet his gaze without him granting me the permission to do so. 

I quickly nodded my head. "Yes Mater. Please may I have some food Sir?" I said in the most edger tone I could have with all the thing going on with me. 

"Are you going to be a good boy for me? Are you going to be on your best behavior?" He ask me and I could see he was challenging me. He was trying to break me and as much as I didn't want to admit it what he was doing was working. At this moment I would do anything he ask of me without any question asked.

"Yes Master I'll be a good pet for you. Please let me eat I'll do anything you ask of me. I'm nothing but a slave to you to do as you wish" I told him, the words just falling out of my mouth without a second thought. I knew some of that was coming from the conversation yesterday that I couldn't remember for whatever reason but I didn't even care anymore, all I cared about was getting some food into my system.

He looked like he was pondering on something he wanted me to do but I couldn't tell if he was just doing it to make me worry more. He came down here knowing what he wanted from me regardless of the little act he was playing up right now in front of me. "Well there is something you'll need to do for me and I want you to be on your best behavior for it. I'm having a friend over and you're going to be there to be-" He stop for a moment thinking of the right words. "Hmm how do I put it? As form of entertainment." He finished with a smirk and as much as I wanted to deny him from doing this I also wanted to make him happy. I felt like it was my responsibility to please him.  

"I'll do that for you Master. I promise to be on my best behavior." I told him, nodding my head quickly as I spoke. 

"Good boy but just so you know if you break that promise this will get worse. You think going as long as you have without food was bad, I'll make you wait longer and I'll leave you down here by yourself. You'll possible drive yourself crazy before I even think about coming back for you." Him telling me that made me feel more scared. I knew that agreeing to this put me at his mercy, more then I wanted to give him but I knew I had to do it.

"I understand Master." I told him and he picked up the fork that was on the plate and scooping some of it up and bringing it to my mouth. Him doing this made me feel helpless, he wasn't releasing my hands and I couldn't do this without him. In all honestly I was to hungry to care right now.

I took a few bites like that and he then set the fork aside and moved the plate up a bit. He stood up and looked down at my expectantly but I had no clue what he wanted me to do. He noticed this and he rolled his eyes. "You said you wanted to eat, then eat." When he said that I realized what he meant and how I would have to eat. I knew how humiliating this would feel to me to do but I still couldn't care less about any of that.

Without another second thought I lent down holding myself up and eating off the plate. I felt like an animal doing this but I knew I couldn't complain. All complaining would do for me would just upset him more. I can't put myself in that position again, not for a while anyways.

I finished up eating that way and tried to pull myself back up but due to how I was tied it was nearly impossible. I feel forward and I just barely missed sticking my face directly into the messy plant. Instead I face planted on to the cold, hard cement floor. I let out a wince and he came over to me, pulling me up.

He released my legs from the ties and I stretchered them a bit as he pulled me to my feet, leaving my arms restrained. He went behind me removing the butt plug and I felt empty which was just making me more needy for him. I think he could see that and it was amusing for him to watch. 

He came back around and pulled me out of my own thoughts by pulling on the chain. "Look at me." He said in a threatening tone and my gaze snapped up in the blink of an eye to look at him. "Good boy. Now I'm going to take you upstairs and you're going to get cleaned up. I would rather show case my possession in a more valuable way. Don't take this for granted because I'll throw you back down here sooner then you can apologize for what you had done if you step out of line." He was talking about me like I was an object and I really couldn't say anything because he did buy me. I guess I was property on some level.

After his warning he brought me upstairs and I was thankful he allowed me to walk for now. When he did open the door I was blinded by the lights. I wasn't exposed to that for days and my eyes were sensitive. I was thankful he allowed me to adjust my eyes before bringing me to a staircase at the end of the hall. Once we got to the top of them he walked a few doors down till he came to a bathroom and he directed me to sit on the floor by the tub as he filled it up.

He filled up the tub and order me to get in. The water was so warm and in compression to my skin it felt like it was scolding hot. It was almost a thousand times worse then the feeling of the steam from he plate.

He cleaned me up and with every motion of his hands he got more aggressive with it. I wanted him to let me do it becasue he was really making me feel unless. Maybe I was, maybe this whole situation is what's best for me.

______

I had said this in the last story I had posted an update for but in case some of you don't read that (but if that's the case you should go check it out. It's called Twist Me) I'm taking a small, week long hiatus. I will be back after that and I'll be updating again. Thank you all for reading and I hope you're enjoying the story so far.