Thoughts | Chapter 13

Shortly after everything Devin and Vinny left. On her way out though she whispered something in Chris ear that caused him and tense up and glared at me. I had no clue what she could of told him but what I did know is that whatever it was about to screw me over. I hadn't even done anything wrong. I went along with everything I was told to do without questioning it. Maybe I'm just overthinking this and it had nothing to do with me. That's a possibility right? Either way he is going to take his frustration out on me because that's what he bought me for.

Chris stood there in the living room after he let them out and he was just glaring down at me. I guess I'm going to find out soon if I did anything wrong. I'm afraid of the consequences that goes along with it. The warning he had given me earlier today already had my shooken up and I hope he does something differently then that.

"You think you're a sly little thing don't you? I've noticed what she pointed out before but it doesn't seem like you have made much effort to fix your mistake. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt but I think it's now been going on for too long now." He said harshly as he stalked over to me, sitting on the chair I was knelt by and turning me towards him.

He grab me by the collar and pulled me up so we were face to face. I could feel his warm, minty breath on my skin but I didn't dare meet his gaze without his say so. I didn't need to give him a him another reason to punish me because from the sounds of it in his mind he has reasons enough to do so already. "You know I may of let it slid for a while now but since you're making no effort to change I think I need to take action. Look at me." He growled and I quickly complied with his demand, meeting his harsh stare.

Meeting his eyes I felt myself jump out of my skin as a chill moved down my spin. They were that same fiery red but this time I felt overpowered by them. I felt trapped starring into them and I wanted to turn away from his stare but something in me made me stay locked on his gaze. 

"Do you know what you're doing wrong, slut?" He ask me, raising an eyebrow. I don't think it mattered to him if I knew what I did wrong or not, he was going to punish me either way. He was just putting this off to make me more anxious of what he was going to do. Maybe it was because he wanted to try to correct it as well. It's probably somewhere in the lather. "No Master I don't know." I told him honestly. Lying would get me no where and I didn't even no where I would start with that lie. 

"Let me ask you this maybe it will help refresh your memory a bit. What are you to call me?" I could tell by his tone of voice he was getting tired on being patient with me. I know I can't wait long to answer because that will just set him off more and chances are I'll get an even worse punishment then what he has planned for me already.

"Master." I said quickly in hopes to please him. 

"Good boy at least some part of you has some sense of intelligence to you.'" He said and he gripped my chin in a rougher hold after he said that. I let out a wince that just caused him to smile. "Other parts of you don't seem to understand how to refer to me. I didn't think much of it till it was brought to my attention." I was confused on what he meant by that. I thought I hadn't messed that up in a while. What possible could he be even talking about? 

He threw his head back and let out a loud laugh. The sound bounce of the walls and it sent shivers down my spin. The sound wasn't that normal, happy sounding laugh it was more evil sounding and it was making me even more scared then I ever thought I could be. 

"Let me ask something else. When you think of me how do you refer to me, whore? Don't lie here it will just get you in even more trouble." There was no way around this and I felt my breath get caught in my throat. I knew what he meant but that didn't make any sense how he knew that. It had to be just a guess considering I knew he had done this before. 

"Chris." I mumble quietly, afraid of saying it out loud after he had spent so much time enforcing me to call him Master out loud. It was strange saying it and his name put a gross feeling in my mouth. It was like I knew it shouldn't pass me lips, I'm not worthy of referring to him in that way.

He smack the side of my face when the his name left my mouth, I should of saw that coming. After he grab my chin again and held it in an almost bone crushing grip. I let out a wince before I quickly composed myself. "That isn't what you are to call me, now is it?" He ask raising an eyebrow. 

I quickly shook my head, hoping that if I corrected myself he would settle down a bit. I could hope that anyways. "No Master it isn't what I am to call you"

"I think I need to work that into you're thick little skull now." He said as he stood up with my leash in his hand. "Don't you think?" He ask me with a smirk, knowing I couldn't tell him no.

"Whatever you think should be done to me Master is what you should do. It's up to you." I answer him. I felt like that was the only answer I could give me. My brain wouldn't think of anything else and I really tried to but there was like a block not allowing me to process things myself to my full ability.

"That's my good boy." He praised me and I knew that was possibly the only sense of praise I would be hearing from him for a little while. I didn't even deserve to hear him say that to me now after I had let him down by not following his simple orders.